Author Topic: Friday, June 26, 2015  (Read 583 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, June 26, 2015
« on: June 26, 2015, 06:47:21 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, June 26, 2015
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 07:02:17 AM »
The sun is shining.  We did have rain again last night though. Things are so green and beautiful.  But really the warm weather hasn't hit to really make things grow like you would think. Still a blessing!  Today is mow lawns,  check cows and get p--p samples froze to be sent for testing (check to see cows are getting the right things from grass and mineral and if they are needing anything else nutrition wise). Pack camper. Make food. Usual chores.  We are pulling camper in to local campground this weekend.  We can still do what we need to along with see friends.  Saturday is family reunion.  Thinking of making deviled eggs and a dessert.  Yesterday I made chocolate chip cookies, brownies with peanut butter mixture on top still need chocolate frosting on that.  Allison baked cupcakes and made frosting but need frosted.  I had ham and potatoes yesterday so will grind the ham up today for ham salad sandwiches.  Tonight is munchie food so will make some dips and not sure yet. Ross made a roast on smoker I am going to put in crockpot as it is still wrapped in foil.  I need to order trampoline mat today as it was worse than I thought. I need to measure how big though.  Better get going I keep thinking of things I need done...

Coffee time...
Janice