Author Topic: Saturday, September 21, 2013  (Read 2053 times)

Offline wrancher

Saturday, September 21, 2013
« on: September 21, 2013, 05:23:54 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Saturday, September 21, 2013
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 05:33:26 AM »
Well it is 43 and suppose to be around 87. Who can dress for this kind of weather. We will be at a football jamboree all day about 45 min away. DH will come later as he is finishing fencing project. DD is going to pick up bountiful baskets for me. I ordered peaches and the juicing pack also. So yesterday we got direct tv, now we just need time to watch it, We are excited for football and sports, Youngest dd  is at a sleepover.  Got both yards mowed yesterday. Boy does that look better, Tomorrow we are helping my dad with retaining wall.  Hope to get that done,

Have a great day

Janice

Offline Andrea G

• no better thing under the sun
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 09:13:21 AM »
Good morning Janice and all who follow.  Today it is very wet here, so it's a good day to get some inside stuff done.  I am pretty sure I can find things to clean today. :)

My son Paul is home for the weekend, so dinner tonight will be homemade pizza.  He really misses it so we have it whenever he comes home.  After dinner we are going to pick up a couple of roosters.  They are ameracaunas, and I want to breed them with my girls so we get more green egg layers. 

Hope everyone has a blessed day! :)
Loving life in southern Ontario
Wife to David, Mom to Kate, Paul, Matt and Julianne

Offline Leahsgarden

• doTERRA Essential Oils
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 11:37:57 PM »
Looks like everybody was busy today! As it is, I'm barely squeaking into the "still Saturday" time, it's after 11pm here.

This morning the boys had swim class. Caleb is good at swimming with support (floatie, instructor holding him), but as soon as he's let go, he sinks. The instructor has asked us to get Caleb thinking about swimming without support this week.

After we put Logan down for his nap, Chris and Caleb went to the store for potatoes (didn't want to pick that up at Costco, since we wouldn't eat 20 pounds fast enough) and I used that time to email my mom and sister a baby update. After that, I took an hour nap.

Once Logan was up, I vacuumed the boys rug well, put the baby gate up in the doorway to keep Logan out and pinned a quilt for the baby. Caleb helped me by opening and handing safety pins, but there was a bit of reinforcement of the boundaries throughout the whole process. No, you can't touch the quilt, no you can't throw pins around, etc. I was surprised that he made it through the entire pinning, but he did. :)

After dinner... I took another nap! :o Hopefully this is just my body preparing for (more) fractured sleep once the baby is born. I could use some nesting energy though... still need to install the car seat, build the baby bouncy, gather all the supplies for the birth.
...Leah
wife to Chris
Mommy to Caleb, Logan, & Josie

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 02:50:02 PM »
Leah,

Your time is getting near. If you all of a sudden are in a tizzy to get everything done in a day, look out.  ;)

I am looking forward to reading all about baby number 3!

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie