Author Topic: Thursday, July 23, 2015  (Read 863 times)

Offline wrancher

Thursday, July 23, 2015
« on: July 23, 2015, 06:16:50 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thursday, July 23, 2015
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 07:02:20 AM »
Woke up to fog this morning. We haven't had rain in about 2-3 weeks but it is allowing us to get hay put up.  Today we will be our usual haying but I need to run to town and get a tire fixed for tractor then get tire back on before we start.  I will get a kid raking before I run in.  I need to borrow a round cake pan to get lanes birthday cake baked.  I have only a couple of errands in town.  House is in pretty good shape but always stay up on it.  I only got 1 bedding washed yesterday so will work my way through those.  I am packing for camping this weekend and being gone Monday-Thursday next week on bus tour. That should be interesteing.  I am looking forward to the trip formate content but not riding a bus. I think my list is a mile long. All the things I need done before we leave on top of what is going on currently.  It will all get done just crazy up until then. 

Coffee time..
Janice
With my Kerig I drink less coffee. Before I wouldn't want to waste it and would drink more for some reason.  Now I only have 1-2 cups

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 09:15:53 AM »
Good morning.

It's raining!  I love rain, especially since it's been so hot here.  It's nice to hear it coming down and I'm like a child because I enjoy running out in it! :D

Not much in my plans today, just the usual household stuff.  This afternoon is the last movie of the summer at the library.  Emily and I will go to that.  That's about all I have planned.

Hope you all have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 10:10:33 AM »
Hello Ladies!!

Where has the morning gone????  It is noon here already, and I feel like I have nothing accomplished. Yikes! I hate that feeling!

I still need to do some of the things that were on my to do's days ago!!  I feel like I may be in kind of a funk.  So much to do that I don't know where to start, and so I find non productive ways to while away my time.

I am going to run to the store in a few minutes to get the things I should have gotten a few days ago!

Part of my problem is probably because we are kind of in flux lately.  Son will head back to college soon, and he is moving to a different apartment (from furnished to unfurnished), so figuring all those details is kind of floating around in my head.

I just need to buck up and make a list and start to knock some things off!!
Better get off the time sucking computer, and get busy!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful and productive day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25