Author Topic: August 11, 2015  (Read 781 times)

Offline Rooney

August 11, 2015
« on: August 11, 2015, 11:57:44 AM »
Helllloooo out there!!  Anybody home?? Where is everyone?  Me, I am home with, well at last count, 8 sickies.  One caught a summer cold with a sore throat yesterday and it only took that long to spread. :o  So we are just not doing much today and I guess I am just biding my time until I get it as well. :P Can you tell I really, really don't want to be sick right now?  But I know it is pretty much inevitable at this point. :P

Yesterday we got our Azure order in and all put away, so I am mostly stocked up for the rest of the month now.  I got everyone's hair cut as well.  I also got the new year's curriculums figured out.  Will be much cheaper this year because I have accumulated so many of the teachers manuals that I only had to purchase the student side of most subjects.  Glad, that will leave room for more school supplies and extra curricular project stuff. I want to incorporate some "fun" learning into the mix more this year.  Like I found something where they can write and illustrate their own book and get a real copy of it in book form.  Also lots of other fun kits and projects to do.   I need to catch all the way up on the laundry today and really need to do some baking tonight after it cools off. Not much else to do.  Might have  Steve pick up a couple of movies for the sickies on the couch to watch over the next few days.

Have a good day all.
Lindsay

shedrinkzcoffee

Re: August 11, 2015
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 01:23:06 PM »
Good afternoon!

Lindsay, I am sorry to hear about the sick ones.  Not good timing but I guess its better than when the baby gets here.

I am sitting here, thinking about doing something.  ;D  I am staying home all day and feeling kind of lazy.  I need to figure out what we're having for lunch and I think I am going to work in the room off the kitchen.  Its kind of an office, craft, library room and it needs some organization. 

Brandon is working on his laundry and I am going to help him fold it while we watch Friends.

Dinner tonight is spaghetti and salad.