Author Topic: Wednesday, September 9th, 2015  (Read 722 times)

Offline greyhoundgirl

Wednesday, September 9th, 2015
« on: September 09, 2015, 06:48:02 AM »
Good morning!

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Wednesday, September 9th, 2015
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 06:51:49 AM »
Wow, me first?  That hasn't happened in awhile.  :D

Got the high schooler dropped off and will leave to take the middle schooler in 7-10 minutes.  It's an overcast humid morning here.  My friend and I thought of hiking but decided against it.  Getting caught in that bad storm a few weeks ago has us a bit leary, I think.

I have a stay-at-home day today.  Funny, as a "SAHM" it sometimes seems I am anything but, lol.  Looking forward to it.  I need to plant more fall seeds to put out in order to stagger planting.  The first round will be ready to go out in a week or two.  Also need to sweep the house and maybe mop the kitchen yet again.

Church tonight, and my family will eat there.  Being gluten-free, I will not.  But at least I don't have to make a big meal, just something or other for myself.

Have a great Wednesday!
Catherine

Offline Anne Ofalamo

• ~never lose your JOY
    • anne of alamo blog
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 09:06:02 AM »
I am officially not doing anything today. lol
I went and took some photos of my 4th grade son as safety patrol! His first, oh such excitement!
Walmart run...and used my saving catcher $11.47 woo hoo, it is soooooooooooo easy!
I am going to have to order yarn online, boo, but at least they have it.
swim at 11, and then visits this afternoon. A dear elderly lady friend, who is a sage of advice and causes great laughter too!
Easy peasy chili dogs for dinner and church...
a great day!
married 25 years
7kids
boys; 19(married), 17, 10, 8, and 7
twin girls 16
2 dogs
blogging our life here

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 09:24:56 AM »
Good morning, ladies.

I'm hanging out in the kitchen this morning while Emily completes her school work at the kitchen table.   I have my canner going processing green beans.  After beans are done I will start on the banana peppers.  Not sure what else I'll get into. ;)

I can't remember what is on the menu for tonight.  I guess I need to check and make sure I don't need to take anything out of the freezer.

Have a good day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn