Author Topic: Tuesday September 24  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Alana

Tuesday September 24
« on: September 24, 2013, 05:08:49 AM »
Good morning :)
Loving the country life in Canada!
Married to Sean
Mom of Brandon 20, Joshua 16, Evan 14 & Alyssa 11
Daycare 'mom' to 5 toddlers

Offline Alana

Re: Tuesday September 24
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 05:14:02 AM »
Good morning everyone  :)

Woke up with a sore throat this morning  :(. Having some tea now. Hopefully it doesn't amount to anything...I had a horrible winter last year for sickness  praying that this year is better!

Not a lot planned today. Need to organize my baking cupboard. I did my pantry on the weekend and it look so beautiful ;D
Hopefully getting to my basement this afternoon as well!  Have some bedding in the wash now. Off to take the garbage out.
Planning n doing some baking this afternoon. The kids have been complaining about the lack of cookies in the house ;D
Tonight is our youth kick off so we will be at church for most of the evening.

Dinner is tacos!  Needed something quick and easy ;)
Loving the country life in Canada!
Married to Sean
Mom of Brandon 20, Joshua 16, Evan 14 & Alyssa 11
Daycare 'mom' to 5 toddlers

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 06:00:41 AM »
Good morning!

I'm sitting here with my cup of coffee while Emily is still in bed.  When she gets up we'll do school and then I need to run to the store to get my grandson something for his birthday tomorrow.  He has autism and it's hard to find things that hold his attention.  He loves apples so I plan on getting him some to eat. :)

After we get back from town, I plan on finishing up the cleaning in my laundry room.  My parents are giving me my grandmother's refrigerator and I need somewhere to put it.  She passed away in August and they're trying to get her house cleaned out.  It'll be nice to have a second fridge but space is kind of tight.
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline Andrea G

• no better thing under the sun
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 07:33:02 AM »
Good morning everyone!  It is a beautiful but chilly day here.  Today will be laundry, vacuuming. and I have some peppers that I need to chop and freeze. I want to make salsa but I need the tomatoes that I picked from the garden to ripen some more. I also want to go to the library with Julie, and to sign her up for a creative writing class she wants to take.

Hope everyone has a great day! :)
Loving life in southern Ontario
Wife to David, Mom to Kate, Paul, Matt and Julianne

Offline wrancher

tE
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 08:16:33 AM »
Good Morning

Busy days! Straightening house as crop insurance guy comes at 10:30 and at 3 we go to town to sign purchase agreement at sellers lawyer on the land we bought. Parent teacher conferences at 4:15 and by the time I get to all the teachers maybe 6? I have hamburgers and hot dogs that are already grilled so they can have that. DD has to stay and make up some work as she will be at an FFA judging on Wednesday so they do their work before they go. She can pickup kids at my moms and bring them home after she is done.  After I finish this house (next 30 min) I will head out to haul hay in. I have 7 stacks so that will take the day. I pry wont finish as we will have to quit early and I have to go unload one before I can start. I still have not typed any checks in on new program. ugh The guy comes Thrusday for the bookkepping thing. I must work better under pressure.  The kids finished stapling the new fence last night after school. Little girls basketball starts Thrusday. Oh and the lost (stolen) football jersey was found in the elementary gym. A place my son never goes. Huh amazing. I am so mad.

Have a great day
Janice

Offline wrancher

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 08:29:36 AM »
How in the world did I screw up the subject in my last post? I assure you wasnt intentional. I get in such a hurry and to be honest I dont proofread too much.

Sorry

Offline Leahsgarden

• doTERRA Essential Oils
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 09:20:52 AM »
Did you know that mopping first thing out of bed really wakes you up? :P Caleb took it upon himself to dump an entire can of cream soda in the living room. Yes, he was unsupervised while his parents were sleeping in because Logan kept waking us up. After the third nursing session at 4am, I realized that he was probably hungry and put him back to bed with half a Clif bar.

Alana, hoping your sore throat doesn't turn into a cold! I'm nursing a cold right now and my lungs are feeling heavy. Maybe I'll cough them clear throughout the day... but I sure don't like coughing fully pregnant. :D

No solid plans for today, except to survive. Need to get the second load of cloth diapers stripped and hung. Hoping to cross a few more things off of my baby prep list.
...Leah
wife to Chris
Mommy to Caleb, Logan, & Josie

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 10:53:14 AM »
Good morning ladies,

The morning kind of got away from me. It is almost noon.  :-\  I cleaned the big freezer this morning, so I could put my tomato sauce in it orderly like.  :) I ended up with 8 quarts and 3 cups of tomato sauce. I also have tomato juice,  pureed tomatoes, even whole small tomatoes in the freezer, so hope I will not have to buy any tomato products this winter. I got about a quart of banana chips off the dehydrator. Boy that roaster was a pain to scrub clean. Kevin brought home about 20 more pounds of tomatoes from his friend at work. They still need to ripen a bit, though. So by the end of the week, I will be working up some more tomatoes.  ;)

I got the blue marks washed out of Shadowy Stars yesterday. I still need to put the binding on it, but think I will wait till later this winter. I have no plans for it at the moment, so no hurry. I will post a picture of it in a bit in the craft section.

I hope to get the little fall quilt sandwiched this afternoon. I missed not having anything to work on last night.  :D

We are having beautiful fall weather. I may get out and take a walk this afternoon. You all have a great day.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2013, 12:03:09 PM »
When I get home from work, I'm doing a walk around the house looking for mice--under the "animals" topic we're talking mice and cats so now I have to go make sure this new house doesn't have mice. Then I'm going into the pantry for a sniff test to make sure I don't have more rotten potatoes and then make sure all the food is put in tupperware or glass jars so we don't have any critters snooping around looking for something. Then I think I'll have a nice talk with my kitty to find out if she loves me or not. Maybe I'll make dinner but maybe not depending on what I find.  I'm exhibiting signs of OCD now so maybe I better just chill tonight and do nothing. Sounds good to me!

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats