The Hearth > Managing a Household

Tuesday September 24

(1/2) > >>

Alana:
Good morning :)

Alana:
Good morning everyone  :)

Woke up with a sore throat this morning  :(. Having some tea now. Hopefully it doesn't amount to anything...I had a horrible winter last year for sickness  praying that this year is better!

Not a lot planned today. Need to organize my baking cupboard. I did my pantry on the weekend and it look so beautiful ;D
Hopefully getting to my basement this afternoon as well!  Have some bedding in the wash now. Off to take the garbage out.
Planning n doing some baking this afternoon. The kids have been complaining about the lack of cookies in the house ;D
Tonight is our youth kick off so we will be at church for most of the evening.

Dinner is tacos!  Needed something quick and easy ;)

Cheryl:
Good morning!

I'm sitting here with my cup of coffee while Emily is still in bed.  When she gets up we'll do school and then I need to run to the store to get my grandson something for his birthday tomorrow.  He has autism and it's hard to find things that hold his attention.  He loves apples so I plan on getting him some to eat. :)

After we get back from town, I plan on finishing up the cleaning in my laundry room.  My parents are giving me my grandmother's refrigerator and I need somewhere to put it.  She passed away in August and they're trying to get her house cleaned out.  It'll be nice to have a second fridge but space is kind of tight.

Andrea G:
Good morning everyone!  It is a beautiful but chilly day here.  Today will be laundry, vacuuming. and I have some peppers that I need to chop and freeze. I want to make salsa but I need the tomatoes that I picked from the garden to ripen some more. I also want to go to the library with Julie, and to sign her up for a creative writing class she wants to take.

Hope everyone has a great day! :)

wrancher:
Good Morning

Busy days! Straightening house as crop insurance guy comes at 10:30 and at 3 we go to town to sign purchase agreement at sellers lawyer on the land we bought. Parent teacher conferences at 4:15 and by the time I get to all the teachers maybe 6? I have hamburgers and hot dogs that are already grilled so they can have that. DD has to stay and make up some work as she will be at an FFA judging on Wednesday so they do their work before they go. She can pickup kids at my moms and bring them home after she is done.  After I finish this house (next 30 min) I will head out to haul hay in. I have 7 stacks so that will take the day. I pry wont finish as we will have to quit early and I have to go unload one before I can start. I still have not typed any checks in on new program. ugh The guy comes Thrusday for the bookkepping thing. I must work better under pressure.  The kids finished stapling the new fence last night after school. Little girls basketball starts Thrusday. Oh and the lost (stolen) football jersey was found in the elementary gym. A place my son never goes. Huh amazing. I am so mad.

Have a great day
Janice

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version