Author Topic: Wednesday, September 30  (Read 702 times)

Offline Cheryl

Wednesday, September 30
« on: September 30, 2015, 05:31:17 AM »
Good morning!  I'm waiting for daylight so I can go out to feed the chickens.  This getting up before them is starting to take a toll on me. 

My husband was off work yesterday, so we decided to take a little road trip to Tennessee.  Since I played hooky yesterday I guess I have catching up to do today.  We got home a little before dark and I picked a few beans.  I'm going to finish picking those and start canning them either this evening or tomorrow.

Well, it's light out so I need to scoot.  Hope you all have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Wednesday, September 30
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 06:44:55 AM »
Good morning!

I had a good day yesterday, though not as productive as I would have liked.  I got a cold and yesterday really felt it.  So I spent some time resting to try to get over it a little more quickly.  I did get the living room mostly cleaned up of all the stuff that was moved from my bedroom, plus the usual stuff that always seems to find its way there.  Also got the kitchen cleaned up, towels washed, car cleaned out, boys' bedroom tidied and a load of laundry done.

Today I don't have the twins but Nathan and I have our weekly preschool co-op.  Then I have an appointment to visit a sister in my church congregation.  After that I will have a few hours to work before I go pick up Christie at school (play practice ends early today due to PT conferences).  Pick up Jordan at 5.  Then the two of us are going to a Meet the Team event with our local professional soccer team.  We have season tickets this year and one of the perks is getting to meet the team.  We've really enjoyed going to the games.

In the limited time I have today, I'd like to finish the living room, do laundry and work on the garage.  I also need to pick up a few things at the store.

Have a great day!

Merilee