Author Topic: Thursday, Oct 1, 2015  (Read 644 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Thursday, Oct 1, 2015
« on: October 01, 2015, 07:52:52 AM »
Good morning and Happy October!

Yesterday was a busy day, between the preschool co-op, visiting the sister from church and all the running around with kids.  Didn't get much done around the house.

Steven comes home today.  Yay!  He won't be home til tonight but he's coming home!

There's no school tomorrow (teacher comp day for parent teacher conferences) so it'll be a short day for the elementary school kids.  That means I will have the twins for only about 30 minutes before we have to go. :)  Today is Jordan's football game, then Alex and Nathan have soccer games.  I think Christie has something going on tonight but I'm not sure what time that is.  So a busy afternoon/evening.

Today my main focus will be on getting laundry done (translation: putting it away) and getting the house tidied up.  I like to have Steven come home to a clean home.  I've still got the cold so I'm not feeling real terrific but I will get done what needs to be done.

Hope you all have a great day!

Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Thursday, Oct 1, 2015
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 09:00:05 AM »
Wow Merilee! You are on the go!

Good Morning to all who visit!

Slow day for me today.  I took my friend who had back surgery to the weight watchers center this morning so we both could weigh in for the month.

The chill has arrived in my neighborhood! I miss summer already!  :D  Hubby and I are headed north tomorrow for a few days. Hoping to see some fall color, but it seems to be running a couple weeks late, so I don't know how it will be. It will be nice to just have a few days together with him away from work.

So, today will be me prepping and packing for the trip. Clothes, snacks and the like. 

Already ran the dishwasher, so I can unload that in a bit as well.  Nothing too strenuous on my list -- unless making decisions about what to take turns into strenuous thinking!!  ;)

Hope everyone has a great day!!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline wrancher

Re: Thursday, Oct 1, 2015
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 09:03:00 AM »
Good morning Merilee and all

I am trying to work on bookwork but am easily distracted. HA I have servants going.  I am going to print the pictures I need for some bookwork and force myself to stay at it for a little while. I need to finish my order online for Sams club and finish egg order. I am wanting to go out and haul hay as we have rain predicted for the weekend.  Plus I will be gone tomorrow. Ok I need to close this the phone keeps ringing. ugh I need to also pick tomatoes and my garden stuff. I also need to water. I take my plants I pull down to my chickens and they love picking on it. Especially tomatoes that I need to just throw they love them. Like a treat.

Janice