Author Topic: Wednesday, October 7, 2015  (Read 920 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, October 7, 2015
« on: October 07, 2015, 07:47:53 AM »
Good morning

Offline Anne Ofalamo

• ~never lose your JOY
    • anne of alamo blog
Re: Wednesday, October 7, 2015
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 07:51:08 AM »
I'm up and showered! Wow! hahahah
Today is safety patrol day, so my DS10 has to be at school a tad earlier, so I bring them, instead of my DS17!
Errands to run, but one is to JC Penneys, jewelry...argh...again. We got promise rings coming on 2 years ago for our twins, and thankfully we got 2 year protection plan. These things have been sent to be fixed more than on their fingers.
Quick run into Walmart for day old rolls! Dollar Store for a gift bag.
Home to freeze the left overs for next week.
Bit of mending and prep for dinner and yeah!! Church tonight! That is the cherry on top!  ;D
married 25 years
7kids
boys; 19(married), 17, 10, 8, and 7
twin girls 16
2 dogs
blogging our life here

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 07:54:08 AM »
Today I hope to get a lot accomplished before the day ends. Yesterday with the funeral it really made me off track. We will be selling calves Tuesday and have a lot to accomplish before then.  Today we have a meeting in town at 10 so I am getting some house/bookwork  things done this morning.  Then I would like to haul some hay but we will see. I need to order a gasket for my dishwasher and hope that helps. I need my mom back to help fix the thing.  Mom and dad are at the mayo for some tests on dads eyes. 

Coffee time
Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 08:39:02 AM »
Good morning!

I'm making up my shopping list for the week.  I will do grocery shopping this afternoon.

Not too much on the agenda today.  Grocery shopping, laundry, picking up here and there.  I need to get out my fall decor and put it up.  I'd also like to get started on my fall to do list.  Starting with cleaning up the garage. :)

Got the twins today, then tonight is soccer practice.  Jordan has a football game but it is away and I don't think I have enough time to make it worth driving there.  Hope he does well.  The team hasn't won a game this season (in fact, they've only scored 1 touchdown) but he's having fun so that's the important thing, right?

Have a good day!

Merilee