Author Topic: Friday, Nov. 20  (Read 651 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Friday, Nov. 20
« on: November 20, 2015, 07:38:15 AM »
Good morning and Happy Friday!

Another cloudy, gloomy day today although it's not supposed to rain.  That's OK.  I'm not complaining--just commenting on what the weather is. :)

Nothing scheduled today except for an appointment with a church sister and another with our bishop tonight.  Tomorrow we have a wedding to go to.  The wedding is at 1 pm, we need to leave by 11:45 for it, and then we'll be going to the wedding luncheon then the wedding reception.  Alex has a soccer game at 9, and tomorrow is picture day so we have to be at the rec center at 8 am.  So there won't be a lot of time tomorrow to do stuff so it needs to get done today.

Today's to-dos:  laundry, ironing, house pickup, house cleaning, prepare Sunday clothes, pay bills, balance checkbook, get front flower bed weeded, get mulch spread on flower bed, cut back plants, finish cleaning up and organizing garage, rake yard, get rest of Zaycon chicken bagged and in freezer, collect and take out garbage and recycling.  I'm sure I'll find plenty of other things to do.

Have a good day and a wonderful weekend!

Merilee

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, Nov. 20
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 09:37:11 AM »
In city for appointments.  Ashley got her braces off. Yeah comes back for a retainer. Very snowy.  Ugh roads are not fun.  Makes for miserable day. My list is kinda long. We will see how much we get done. I have SAMs order ready I just will pickup when we leave. I will probably buy some more I couldn't order online. Nothing exciting besides weather.

Have a great day
Janice