Author Topic: Monday, November 23, 2015  (Read 755 times)

Offline wrancher

Monday, November 23, 2015
« on: November 23, 2015, 07:04:28 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Monday, November 23, 2015
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 07:21:11 AM »
I would love to haul hay but my trailer isn't together. Not sure what Ross has going.  I have a few phone calls to make. Allison has a game tonight at home. Yeah. I need to make my Christmas list so I can start ordering stuff for that.  I am hoping Thanksgiving is nice.  It is suppose to snow and get cold for 1 day. Ugh. My aunt was coming back. 1st holiday since my uncle passed away. And her birthday is Saturday.  I need to clean off desk.  I got some other cleaning done that I had been putting off. I want to paint Ashley's room this weekend.  I still have this cold. Ugh my neighbor had twins so I can't go see them till I get over this.  Well better start the servants to get this day going.

Coffee time..
Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 08:07:48 AM »
Good morning!

We had a lovely weekend with family.  Our nephew got married on Saturday so we enjoyed the wedding, luncheon and reception with the family.  Two of DH's sisters came from out of state so we had a family dinner yesterday with everyone who was here (17 people).

Short school week this week--only today and tomorrow.  Then we're off Wednesday-Thursday-Friday for Thanksgiving break.

Jordan is home sick today.  Christie is off to school.  I need to get Alex up and going.  Nathan's already awake.

I don't have the twins this week--today their mom is sick so she's staying home, then tomorrow they're going with their grandma.

Today's work:  laundry, wash towels, pick up house, finish weeding front flower bed, cut back plants, spread mulch, finish cleaning up garage, final lawn mowing, put away lawnmower, and I'm sure there are a lot of other things I'll find to do. :)

Have a great day!

Merilee

I have nothing scheduled for today so

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 09:12:08 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!

Well, winter is here, at least for now.  We had some snow blow in over the weekend, but nothing too severe. 

Hubby out of town today until sometime tomorrow.  I am working on Christmas gifts, and laundry today. 
I need to sort through what I have on hand and move from there.
I gave my boys a dollar budget, and have told them to tell me how they want it spent for gifts for them.  I hope that this will keep us from over spending this year.  I would rather they have gifts they really want than me just guessing and hoping!  Now that they are 19, 22 and 26, the "surprise" element is not so important.  I'm just tired of spending $$ on things they don't need or don't really want.

Not too much else happening here.  I need to get busy and see what I can get done. 
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25