Author Topic: Thrusday, September 26, 2013  (Read 1310 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, September 26, 2013
« on: September 26, 2013, 06:44:41 AM »
Good Morning

Oh I will be glad to get this land deal signed.  Banker comes at 7:30 to sign papers, we go into town an sign agreement and the bookkeeping guy comes at 11:30. We are still hauling hay and planting. I needed to get hauling hay and run air seeder for DH while he went to get more seed. DH should be done in about 2 hrs when he gets started and we will get tractor moved over to the job. So excited for this planting job. Last day of school for the week. yeah .  I need to call eye dr for DS as his glasses are blurry looking through the glass as he says. So want to check this out.

Better get kids done and straighten house real quick

Have a great day

Janice

Offline Cheryl

Re: Thrusday, September 26, 2013
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 07:49:51 AM »
Good morning!

Today I need to organize and inventory all my home-canned food.  My husband built shelves for me to store all this and I want to know exactly what we have on hand.

I also need to tackle the pile of laundry.  I have one load washed and on the line, but it looks a little overcast.  Maybe the rain will hold off until everything dries.

Hope everyone has a great day! :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline Alana

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 08:59:32 AM »
Good morning :)

Bright and sunny here today!  I love Fall :)

Laundry and bathroom are on my list today. I also need to vacuum the main floor. My dog is shedding like crazy :o

Expecting my parents for a visit this weekend so I Ned to plan meals and hopefully get some baking done! 
It is open house night at Aly's school tonight. So we are off to that tonight.
Dinner will be tuna melts and fruit salad tonight.

Hope everyone has a great day :)
Loving the country life in Canada!
Married to Sean
Mom of Brandon 20, Joshua 16, Evan 14 & Alyssa 11
Daycare 'mom' to 5 toddlers

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 09:45:38 AM »
Good morning ladies,

We are having such beautiful fall weather. Supposed to be 85* today with a nice stiff breeze.  ;D I am loving it. As usual nothing major to get accomplished today. Tonight is pay night, so tomorrow will be town day. I need to get a list started. I hope I have time to go by the local orchard to see if they have reasonably priced apples.

I have thought long and hard about this, prayed about it and made the decision to rehome my ducks. They were Kevin's idea. I grew up with ducks because my grandpa loved them. I knew how messy and noisy they were. But my honey wanted them, so I have taken care of them for about a year and a half. He asked me a couple of weeks ago if I really wanted to keep them. Hmmmm, NO. So he found them a new home with someone he works with. They are supposed to come catch them this Saturday. Sure hope they show up. It will be such a relief to not have to provide so much water for them this winter. It will also cut my feed bill in half. Ducks just don't do it for me. I enjoyed watching them around the place, but not enough to take care of them through another winter.  ???

I almost have the center of the little wall quilt for my SIL quilted. I should be able to finish the center tonight and start on the borders. This is going much quicker than I thought, so she should be able to enjoy it for most of the fall season.  ;D

Well, about time to get things around for Kevin to get ready for work. You all have a great day.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie