Author Topic: Thursday, Dec. 17, 2015  (Read 647 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Thursday, Dec. 17, 2015
« on: December 17, 2015, 07:24:28 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Thursday, Dec. 17, 2015
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 07:35:48 AM »
It's cold out there!  A storm was forecast for last night and our garbage collection agency asks citizens to not put their garbage cans out til the morning of pickup so the streets can be cleared.  We got a dusting of snow, that's all.  So I was out for a few minutes just now to put out the garbage/recycling cans.  Brr!

Today's going to be a kind of mixed up day because all 4 kids have dentist appointments.  I have to pick up 3 kids from 3 different schools.  Luckily they're not too far apart from each other.  To add to the mix, I will have the twins today.   I will have to leave my own kids at the dentist to take the twins to school.  It should be OK because Christie will be there.  Then after the dentist appointments are over, I will take Jordan and Alex back to school, then return for the elementary school Christmas sing-a-long that Alex will be in.  I had to actually write down what happens when to make sure that everyone gets to where they need to be when they need to be.

I have a few must-dos today.  Top of the list is cleaning the refrigerator.  I still haven't gone grocery shopping but I really need to now so I want to get the fridge cleaned before it gets loaded up again.  After the singalong, I will go food shopping.  I need to get my van inspected for vehicle registration.  That's about all I think I can realistically get done today with the dentist appointments and singalong.  I will do other jobs here and there as I can.

Have a good day!

Merilee