Author Topic: is this forum dying?  (Read 7334 times)

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
Re: is this forum dying?
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2015, 06:17:13 AM »
Please don't die, forum!  I am certainly guilty of not posting regularly anymore, though that is something I'd like to change.  I think I'll start now by posting to the daily thread (is there one posted yet for today?) and catching up on some other threads.

Love and miss you all, ladies!
Mandy :)
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

Offline Andrea G

• no better thing under the sun
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2015, 03:51:38 PM »
Hi everyone! I am one who is guilty of not posting, although I have checked in from time to time. Since July I have been working nights, after being a SAHM for a few years. We were homeschooling but now my kids are in a public high school so back to work I went.

I have also been busy making and selling soap at farmer's markets and craft sales. We still raise broiler chickens and turkeys as well as laying hens.

I miss being here every day like I used to be. It would be very sad if this forum died.

Andrea G
Loving life in southern Ontario
Wife to David, Mom to Kate, Paul, Matt and Julianne

Offline Cathie

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2015, 04:46:10 AM »
I am definitely guilt of not being here!

I will be working at popping in Monday-Friday - even if it's just for a minute ;)

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2015, 07:56:17 AM »
Looks like it picking up with posting and discussion!   ;D

Offline sbdriver

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2016, 01:31:27 AM »
Hey I'm back too lol. My excuse is I've been totally run off my feet the last 2 months helping my daughter that fell the 12 ft. off a climbing wall. Totally destroyed her ankle so I've been doing everything for her and still trying to run my household as well.

Hers and my Christmas gift was she could finally start putting weight on her foot so can now do more things for herself. I was totally burned out  :o

I miss being on here as well and just came on tonight (well it's 1:30 a.m. lol) and have been reading and getting caught up. I've loving the threads I'm reading on budgets, frugal things etc. I'll definitely make it a point to be back here as well.

Great seeing all you ladies  :)
Laurie
Many hands make light work

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2016, 05:30:29 AM »
Good to see you, Laurie!

I've invited 3-4 ladies myself...some thought they might check in after the holidays.  Glad to see things picking up a bit.

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2016, 06:47:55 AM »
So, so good to see many of you back!

Glad we can revive this forum.  What a nice thing to see for 2016!

Keep up the good work!

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline sbdriver

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2016, 01:14:39 PM »
Yes I have missed being on here. I always love reading what is up with everyone and all the helpful tips and ideas we get from each other  :)
Laurie
Many hands make light work