Author Topic: Christmas Menu  (Read 6533 times)

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
Re: Christmas Menu
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2015, 12:21:48 PM »
Yes!  He actually is a Christmas Eve pup, so happy joint birthday to you, Catherine!!

Here he is on his actual birth day, though no idea which one of the teeny wigglers he actually is :)

Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

Offline Cathie

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2015, 02:10:25 PM »
Happy Birthday Grimmer ❤️

We have Christmas Fettucine. So Fettucine Alfredo, Black Forest ham, Caesar salad and garlic toast.

This sounds so good!!!  Save me a plate! ;D

Yes ma'am ❤️

Offline Cathie

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2015, 02:11:03 PM »
Awwww Grimmer ❤️❤️❤️

Offline Rooney

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2015, 02:20:24 PM »
Mandy, I even didn't see all the little pups at first and thought that big dog in the picture was a baby Grimm! :o  My first thoughts were for his poor Mama. lol ;D

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2015, 04:16:02 PM »
Mandy, I even didn't see all the little pups at first and thought that big dog in the picture was a baby Grimm! :o  My first thoughts were for his poor Mama. lol ;D

HAHAHAHAHA!  Not quite.  That is his Mama, Luna.  Wolfhounds are about a pound when they are born, and then gain exponentially for the first several weeks, So week 2: 2 pounds, week 3: 4 pounds, week 4: 8 pounds, and so on  :o
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥