Author Topic: Jill & Jessa: Counting On (Duggars)  (Read 2727 times)

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
Jill & Jessa: Counting On (Duggars)
« on: December 21, 2015, 09:43:21 AM »
I think we have/had a few ladies who were following the Duggars' TV show, so Im curious if anyone else is watching this new show (special? series?) on TLC?  I watched the first episode and just sat down to watch the second on our DVR.  Powerful stuff! 

Mandy

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/jill-jessa-counting-on/
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

shedrinkzcoffee

Re: Jill & Jessa: Counting On (Duggars)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 03:41:25 PM »
I have not seen them but I am interested in seeing it.  I'll have to check Playon and see if its on there.

Offline Proudmama

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 04:14:27 AM »
Erica - what is Playon?

Denise

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 02:32:56 PM »
Its an app we use on the Roku

https://www.playon.tv/

It has add on channels that you can get just about all the shows and movies that you can imagine with no commercials.  Its a one time licensing fee for a lifetime.  I think it was about $30 when we got it but its $40 now.  Still a good price.

Offline Proudmama

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 09:48:45 AM »
Thanks, Erica!  We are getting rid of cable in the New Year.  We have a Roku and are getting a second one.  I will definitely look into this.  It sounds like something we would use often.

Denise

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 02:14:36 AM »
I follow the duggars. But I missed the specials with the girls. I had so much going on at that time I just forgot....
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.