The Craft Room > Christmas Club

Early Start

(1/8) > >>

sbdriver:
Ok first I can't believe no one was in here since August lol.

I want to start picking some items up for next Christmas starting this month. Really would like to make the 3 kids some lap quilts but know I need to start those early too.

I'm also hoping to use a chart I printed off where I put so much money in a jar/envelope each week until next Christmas. How great to have all my money ready to go and if I see something during the coming months money will be in there to use.

Anyone else trying to get started early?

shedrinkzcoffee:
I'm still putting stuff away for Christmas 2015, lolol.

MissMandy:
LET'S DO THIS!!!!!

The first thing I need to do is think about/pick a theme for Jean's 12 Days gifts, since those are often a mix of price points and can be picked up easily throughout the year.

Next Christmas we will set up our tree again since our basement living area will be finished, so I want to really think about our ornaments and decorations as a whole.  I have some ornaments from my childhood (keeps!), some country decor that my parents were getting rid of a few years ago (meeeehhhh...could let it go), and plenty of ornaments that I have picked up in my adulthood and since we've been married.  I need to just pull everything down from the attic early next year, reevaluate what I want to keep, and donate what I can let go.

Mandy

sbdriver:
I won't have problems finding things for my girls it's Zachary that never knows and is hard to buy for. Don't mind if it's just his left next Dec lol.

I have a lot of the country style ornaments but last year and this xmas I went through all xmas stuff and donated what I no longer put out or just doesn't do it for me anymore lol.

We CAN DO THIS!!!!

So the theme is different each year Mandy and all the gifts relate to said them then?

Rooney:
Reading this thread on Jan. 4 gives me the tummyache. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version