Author Topic: Wednesday, January 20, 2016  (Read 697 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Wednesday, January 20, 2016
« on: January 20, 2016, 06:55:18 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Wednesday, January 20, 2016
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 07:02:53 AM »
Good morning!

Not a whole lot going on today.  The teenagers have church activities tonight and Nathan has song practice for an upcoming church event.  I will have the twins today unless their mom lets me know someone is sick.

Today's grocery shopping day so I will be getting ready for that.  Otherwise I have the usual housework to do.  We've had rain lately that has melted a lot of the snow so if the backyard isn't too muddy, I'll start moving the holiday decor boxes back to the shed.  If it *IS* muddy, well, they can stay in the garage for awhile longer.  We can park both cars in there--it's just a bit crowded.   ;)

Have a great day!
Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 08:34:31 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!

I have been to my weight watchers meeting, and directly home.  Usually I walk with my friend, but I am still getting over this cold, and I just wasn't feeling it.  Getting myself up and together and to the meeting was enough for today.  I am feeling like I am over it for the most part, but I just don't want to push it.

Today I will play catch up with some things that have been pushed aside lately.  Basically the bathrooms are on the agenda.  I will see how I am feeling after that, and see what else needs doing. 

Since we have been home quite a bit as of late, things aren't in too bad of shape, so getting to feeling back to normal is my goal for now.

Hope everyone has a great day. 
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline wrancher

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 10:09:31 AM »
Good morning

Seems like I am never home enough anymore. Drove my MIL to the city for an appointment today. We both don't have much of a list so that is nice. Hopefully be home to get some bookwork done. Ashley and lane left at 5 this morning. Lane had early morning practice. 5:30 and Ashley's bus was leaving at 6 for her play. Allison and Levi have a free throw contest after school.  I went in and signed papers this morning but hopefully Ross will be there for kids after church school. Making headway on bookwork. But oh so long before I am done.  I made a beef stroganoff for a family that is having some hard times right now. She has cancer and he is disabled recently and can't work again. I tried leaving off last night but they weren't home. So I need to find out where they are.

Have a great day
Janice

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2016, 03:19:27 PM »
Good afternoon.

Its been a busy day here.  Thought I would take a few minutes to sit down and catch up online.

The boys had their homeschool language and history classes today.  Brandon drove them today.  Usually I go too and go to the gym and run errand while they are there but today, they went solo for the first time.

We had a locksmith come out this morning and re-key the house and then I ran and had a couple more keys made (my oldest wanted a SF Giants key so I got that for him and I got one that looks like a house.. just because its cute :)  ), went to the chiropractor, took lunch to the hubs, ran errands and then came home to find out that my key didn't work so I ran back and got it fixed. 

So, now I am at home and relaxing for a few minutes and then its back to work around here.  I have more laundry to do, a little ironing and then Trev had swimming practice.  I'll run him there and the hubs will pick him up and take him to a Scout OA meeting.

Dinner is in the crockpot.  Ground beef stew.  I'll make some biscuits to go with it.

Have a Happy Wednesday!