Author Topic: Thursday, January 21, 2015  (Read 770 times)

Offline wrancher

Thursday, January 21, 2015
« on: January 21, 2016, 06:15:54 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thursday, January 21, 2015
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 06:35:28 AM »
After chores Ross will head in and help a friend at his welding business in return for when he helped us.  So I will get quiet bookwork time when I come back in. I bought some fresh stuff to make some pasta primavera so will make that for dinner when everyone gets home.  Ashley and Lane will be first ones home. Levi has game at 5 in neighboring town and Ashley and I will have a prom meeting tonight.  Not sure how to do that when I am to be in 2 places at once.  We had a great day yesterday. Ashley's play group made it to state. It is a 1 act play lasting about 30 minutes.  Then Allison and Levi had free throw contest after school and Allison got 1st Levi got 3rd so he didn't get anything.  I was gone the whole day with MIL for her appointment.  So today I need to make up for lost time. 

Coffee time
Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 07:23:02 AM »
Good morning!

Another quiet day today.  I have the twins (unless notified they're not coming due to illness) and an appointment at 1 pm. 

So I'm just going to focus on getting things done around the house.  I've got stacks and bins of stuff that need to be sorted and put away so I think that will be my primary objective today.  My floors also need some attention.  I bought myself a dustbuster when I went shopping yesterday so I'm excited to try it out on my stairs and in other places that are awkward for the big vacuum.

Hope you all have a great day!

Merilee

Offline Linda G.

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 08:55:24 AM »
Good Morning

Janice-dinner at your place sounds so good. have a great day.

Merilee-enjoy your day... sounds busy.

Fixing to make a quick run to WM, then home to clean and do some laundry.... we are getting two new bread pans to make bread so that may be on the agenda also... Gary and Nick will both be sleeping today so i will have to be quite....  We got another dusting of snow... wish they would quit predicting inches and  just go with dusting...  Have a great day everyone..

Offline sbdriver

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 06:23:12 PM »
Well I'm really late posting today...oooppppps

Went for groceries and took my bottles back to recycling after work this morning. By the time I put stuff away and got lunch it was time to go back to work.

I was making room in the pantry so ended up straightening and decluttering it lol.

Hope you all have a good day/evening. I'll try to get on here earlier tomorrow lol
Laurie
Many hands make light work