Author Topic: Wednesday, February 24, 2016  (Read 939 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, February 24, 2016
« on: February 24, 2016, 06:46:30 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, February 24, 2016
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 06:54:26 AM »
Well we are calving. Kinda fun but a lot of work. I am fixing to head out and do chores and hopefully in to finish some bookwork I have procrastinated on. Then I need to file some papers. I would like to run in with Ross and we could do a meeting, then get our check from when we sold yesterday. So I will be in to pickup kids from school. Hard to find a routine around here. Things change everyday. The older kids stay for church. I need to get moving. Kids are getting ready to leave

Have a great day.
Janice

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 09:03:26 AM »
Good morning,
   The wind is really blowing here. I  think the wind thinks it is March already. LOL  :D I work this evening, so just trying to take it easy so I don't get too tired.
    I may do a bit of crocheting in a little while. Not sure. It is hard to figure out something to do when you don't go to work till 4 p.m.  ::) I am looking forward to working in the garden. We can probably start planting stuff in about a week. I kind of like to wait till the first of April, but Kevin usually thinks the earlier the better. LOL
   Well, that is it for me today. I told you I live a boring life any more. Oh well, better than a life filled with drama. LOL
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 02:54:28 PM »
We're getting clobbered with a nasty winter storm with very heavy, wet snow. We have a long ways to go before it is over and it surely makes me nervous. I'm not liking this kind of weather especially since we had a little taste of spring. 

We're pretty much over the stomach flu here and I'm actually feeling hungry until I started to make dinner. Now all of a sudden, the smell is making me nauseated.  We'll see if the others think it's edible or not to decide if I still have a little bug or not.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats