Author Topic: Friday and Saturday Mar. 11 & 12  (Read 751 times)

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Friday and Saturday Mar. 11 & 12
« on: March 12, 2016, 06:05:38 PM »
Everyone is MISSING?

It was a beautiful day Friday and not many people were at work. The kids came home to start their spring break and I helped my youngest do laundry at night because she is traveling to Florida on Saturday.

Saturday was very nice and we had a full day of activities. It started by getting our cat groomed. She is really long haired and she sheds so much that we need to get her groomed several times per year. Then we went to hip replacement class, then raked our yard (asked all the kids to help and they did!) and got a good part of it done before we brought our daughter to the airport. Then home for a little rest until my parents came for a visit. They intended to see our daughter before she left but dad got the times all messed up and they missed her by a couple of hours. Then we were supposed to go to a baked potato fundraiser but we just couldn't make it. Hubby got called into work so he needed to leave. Now it's 8 pm and we need to set our clocks ahead pretty quick. I'm tuckered out.

For our dinner today I was at the grill outside at 9:30 am grilling lemon garlic chicken and hamburgers since I knew there was no other time for me to have a meal ready due to our busy activities. Good thing I did because everyone ate when they wanted to before going in all directions.

Time to think about bed now.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline bobbie78

Re: Friday and Saturday Mar. 11 & 12
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 10:48:52 AM »
Hi Alice! It's been raining in my part of Ohio. My lawn is like a swamp. Ugh. We've been relaxing at home. Saving money. But I found a flea on our dog yesterday. Then another today. Usually we only need to buy their pills in warm months. But now I've got to get them sooner.  I am going to deep clean my kitchen today and make a menu for the rest of the month. And I think the hubs and I will have a nice dinner at home.  Happy Sunday!!!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.

Offline fishermanwife

Re: Friday and Saturday Mar. 11 & 12
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 02:02:35 PM »
Just checking in, we are on vacation this week fixing to check in to our hotel in Hinkley Minnesota and take the kids swimming. Yesterday was very warm and sunny so we took the kids to the zoo. Have a great day everyone.
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.