Author Topic: Wednesday, March 16  (Read 711 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Wednesday, March 16
« on: March 16, 2016, 11:07:59 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Wednesday, March 16
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 11:11:35 AM »
I've spent a few hours this morning working on some Easter things.  I've been gathering the scriptures and objects for Resurrection Eggs, which are 12 scriptures with associated objects to tell the Easter story, and each scripture/item are placed in a plastic Easter egg.  I've done this for years--I'm cleaning things up a bit to send the idea to the women in my church ward.

Now it's time to turn my attention to my to do list.  Pretty much the same as yesterday, with the added job of doing grocery shopping.

I also need to get things ready for St. Patrick's Day tomorrow, which is pretty much just wearing green, having a green breakfast, a themed lunch and an Irish dinner.

Have a great day!

Merilee

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 12:02:36 PM »
We had som thunderstorms during the night with lightning and a lot of rain. That kept me up for about an hour so I'm now very tired at work. The wind is blowing really hard right now so that's not fun either.

We had an "empty-the-kitchen-freezer" dinner last night which was anything and everything pizza and a second item was hamburger BBQ so that there would be enough leftovers for lunches today. But that means one of these days I have to get to the grocery store and I'm really thinking to wait until April. My oldest daughter makes fruit smoothies (no ice cream) using yogurt, OJ, strawberries, raspberries, ice each night as a dessert. I bought a lot of yogurt on March 5 so that has lasted a while, frozen fruit was in the freezer from last summer so it is all being put to good use. It is rather fun to come up with dinner ideas from freezer foods! I've got a few more ideas up my sleeve for the rest of the week while the college kids are home for spring break. Not one has asked for cereal and they used to be big cereal eaters but not anymore. But hubby does like his cold cereal especially when he gets called during the night for his job and then he grabs a quick bowl of cereal either before he goes or when he comes back home so I probably should get him a box or two.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 01:34:00 PM »
Hello Ladies!

We are back from our trip to Florida!  We left on the 2nd and got back around 12:30 last night.  It was so great soaking up the beautiful weather! 80's the whole time with not a drop of rain!  What did I face today?  Real feel of 41 with intermittent rain and crazy strong winds!  Trying to keep last week's sunshine in my mind's eye!   :)

Have done a couple loads of laundry done, with a few more to work on.  Ran to Aldi for necessities like milk, eggs, produce.  I didn't want to go out, but I didn't have a choice since we had nothing fresh in the house.  I still have some unpacking to do, but I'm not in a huge hurry, so I will work on it as I can.  Reentry into my regular world takes time!!

I will need to catch up on what you all have been up to since I pretty much unplugged these past couple weeks. 

Hope everyone has a great rest of your day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25