Author Topic: Tuesday, March 22, 2016  (Read 677 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, March 22, 2016
« on: March 22, 2016, 06:58:26 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, March 22, 2016
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 07:11:38 AM »
Well the day has finally come for lanes appointment with endocrinologist.  We have waited over 3 months for this. Watch us not find out anything,  I really don't have my hopes up as no one can find anything wrong.  Which is good I guess just wish we had answer when it happens.  We still haven't heard from cardiologist, I called yesterday but they said they would call back.  So I will do cow chores then head to town to check on my dad before I get lane from 1 class.  I have a few errands in the city but hope to get home early. We are suppose to get snow in the night. Ugh. Not looking forward to that. 

Coffee on the run
Janice

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Tuesday, March 22, 2016
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 07:52:32 AM »
Good Morning!

Janice, hoping you can get some answers for Lane.

I have to do some general cleaning around here.  Feel like I have been battling my seasonal affective disorder.  The time in Florida and South Carolina helped, but I couldn't bring that sunshine home with me unfortunately!   8)

We are in for a big snowstorm this week.  Really??  I am ready for Spring!  :)  I need to call and reschedule a doctor's appointment I have on TH.  They are saying the weather and roads are going to be terrible, so I will avoid going out since it's not an urgent appt. 

Have some research to do on the computer for hubby.  Will work on that after I make my appt. switch. 

Hoping to maybe get a video walk in.  I have been very much lacking in the movement department.  Probably would help some with my SAD as well. 

Guess I had better get started on my to do's.  Not sure about dinner.  I made soup last night, and was planning on that again since hubby was suppose to not be home last night, but he was, so now I feel like I should come up with something else.  I will think about it.

Hope everyone has a great day!!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25