Author Topic: Friday, April 1, 2016  (Read 934 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Friday, April 1, 2016
« on: April 01, 2016, 07:55:07 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Friday, April 1, 2016
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 07:59:43 AM »
Good morning!

Well, it's the start of another month!  Today is Jordan's 15th birthday.  He was due April 3, and my husband, who loves a good joke, kept telling me he would be born April 1st (Our first baby was 5 days early).  I kept telling him, no way, we're not having an April Fools baby.  He won.  Since then, we've enjoyed an unique kind of April Fools day.  One year we hid Jordan's presents and sent him on a treasure hunt to find them all.  He loved it and we still do it to this day.

Today Nathan and I are going to the farm with our preschool co-op.  I need to get Jordan's presents and get the house cleaned up for the birthday dinner tonight.  Steven's parents live in Arizona during the winter and they just got back so they're coming for dinner tonight.  Jordan has requested grilled steaks, grilled potatoes n onions, roasted broccoli, fruit salad and german chocolate cake.

Christie and her music group arrived in Colorado Springs safely and they are enjoying their time there.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Friday, April 1, 2016
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 08:44:35 AM »
Good Morning!

Had a great afternoon yesterday with my friend.  Lunch and then to the butterfly display.  We played with our cameras, and I got a few good shots.  It was a nice visit. 

Today I am doing the laundry that has been on my to do's for the entire week!  Maybe I need to get rid of some of our clothes so I have more of a sense of urgency to get it done!  The dishwasher is running, and I washed the few things that wouldn't fit or needed handwashing.  Another check on my list!  I for sure have to clean the stovetop.  It didn't get done after making dinner last night, so that is my next project.

I am going to run to Aldi & possibly one more store to pick up a few things for the weekend.  Son took hubby's car to visit his gf, while his was in the shop, so we are down to one car.  Hubby has some out of town things this weekend for work, so since I will be home without a car, I will make sure I have everything I could possibly need while he is gone.

Not much else happening here.  Waiting for the ridiculous cold Spring temps to drop in on us.  ???  Hope they don't stay too long. Winter has long overstayed it's welcome as far as I am concerned!!

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend!
Enjoy your party Merilee!

Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25