Author Topic: Wednesday, April 6 2016  (Read 882 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Wednesday, April 6 2016
« on: April 06, 2016, 08:29:06 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Wednesday, April 6 2016
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 08:33:10 AM »
Good morning!

This week Steven's in NY for work, so I'm flying solo. 

I've already spent some time this morning getting my bedroom sorted out.  It's right down the hall from the kitchen and living room, so when I'm trying to clean up quickly, everything gets thrown in there.  I finally had enough.  So I've been sorting, dividing and putting away. 

Other things to do on the list:  laundry, ironing, cleaning up the house (shouldn't be too bad--the kitchen is the worst), gathering stuff to take to the DI, cleaning up my back hall, and getting the garage tidied up.  The garage isn't too bad either--there's some stuff that needs to be brought into the house and the floor needs to be swept.  Then a little more tidying and it's done.

Dinner tonight will be spaghetti.  I have the twins today, football carpool and my teens have church activities.

Have a great day!
Merilee

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2016, 09:40:21 AM »
Good morning Merillee and all

Another super windy day. Imagine that. No relief till Saturday! ugh  I have most of the chores outside done.  I need to do chickens in a bit. Today is FFA district judging so we all went and gathered 4 heifers and 4 steers for them to sort.  Ashley took them in. When I pick up little kids from church school I have quite a list of errands to do. Lane has golf practice and Ashley play practice before church. I need to decide what I am making for supper. Maybe this pizza casserole my aunt gave me recipe for.  I have dishes and laundry going. Need to straighten house and do bookwork. I sound like a broken record,  Yesterday I ran to the city after lunch and got Ashley some clothes for state.  I need to take each kid shopping again it seems. I need them to go through closets and get rid of again.  Well better get started I want to see some progress. Ha

Coffee time
Janice

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2016, 01:11:44 PM »
It's another blah day here in Michigan. Rainy and just plain blustery and yucky. My day is just as yucky. I'm living off of very little sleep and this morning I pulled the garbage bin back up to the house after the pickup and promptly knocked my daughter's car drivers side mirror and it fell off. How stupid! I'm so mad at myself. Hubby might have been able to look at it but he is one week post-op. His brother came and was able to get the new mirror and install it within an hour and half of us asking. That made my day!

We need some rest so that's the goal for today.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats