Author Topic: Friday, April 8, 2015  (Read 890 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, April 8, 2015
« on: April 08, 2016, 05:51:07 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, April 8, 2015
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 05:57:20 AM »
It is suppose to be the 1st day in I don't know how many that it wont be super windy. Thank heavens. I have lots of trash to burn. I will be outside most of the morning just doing cow chores. Ross hopes to spray fields.  Lane is headed to 1st golf meet. Ashley has play practice. Allison and Levi will be feeding their calves. I think we are having company for dinner so need to get that together. I mainly just have main are to clean and bathroom. Ashley and I cleaned garage last night. Well I still didn't do bookwork looks like tomorrow maybe.

Have a great day
Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 06:07:37 AM »
Good morning!

It's Friday!  Steven comes home today!

Today I'm going to finish up the projects I started.  A whole big list of little things that shouldn't take too long to do.  I'd like to get all the picking up done so that tomorrow morning we can do housecleaning (dust, vacuum, mop, clean the bathrooms).

Tonight we have a viewing to attend.  A friend's father passed away. 

Have a good day!

Merilee

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 01:27:01 PM »
It's Friday already and it's our oldest child's birthday today--23 years, wow!  Our goal was to take her out for morning coffee and it would be the first outing for hubby since his surgery. He is moving around with a cane so off we went to Tim Horton's for coffee but we also had breakfast sandwiches there. We got our coffee and sides but then we waited and waited and waited and nothing more came. People came and went and finally we asked what the progress of the rest of our order was since we still hadn't received our sandwiches. They scrambled around looking for our order ticket and realized something went wrong and the order was never placed. They seemed to be really sorry and offered us free stuff--whatever we wanted. I honestly don't think that was necessary but they were pretty persistent so our daughter asked for another donut and they gave us hashbrowns.  We're not normally put out for a mistake and don't feel it is necessary to give free stuff. But since it was her birthday she really had a very good morning. We drove around a little bit and then took hubby home for a nap. So far the day is quite nice.

It's still winter here in Michigan and I just don't see an end in sight. It's cold here and rather miserable. Blah.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats