Author Topic: Friday, April 29, 2016  (Read 864 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, April 29, 2016
« on: April 29, 2016, 07:00:11 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, April 29, 2016
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 07:39:03 AM »
No rain or snow today hopefully! But tomorrow ugh.  We are all fixin to head out and get chores done.  This afternoon I will go over with a friend to get bountiful basket.  Calling around to see what road we can go on and not get stuck.  I need to gather some totes for when we go get Megan from college. I also have some stuff to haul over to other house.  I need to clean out garage today. Next Friday we plan on branding.  I need to get some supplies bought for that.  Need to make my branding menu too. I ordered a belt for my lawn mower. I know I have 1 but can't find it.  Hopefully today I can have kids help me find it.

Coffee time
Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 07:59:27 AM »
Good morning!

I'm making a list of home improvements I'd like to tackle over the next year or so.  My youngest is heading off to kindergarten this fall and the twins I've been caring for will be in first grade (thus in school all day) so I will have 3 hours to myself every day once school starts in the fall.  So I figured I'd better get a list of projects started so I can start pricing and collecting stuff.  Plus I'd like to get started on a few of them in May, if I can.

Today I have a church lady to visit, the twins, then preschool coop.  We're going downtown to see some of the gardens there.  It's cloudy but not supposed to rain so it should be a nice visit.

On the homemaking front, I need to do laundry, make sure Sunday clothes are prepped, do some general house pickup and some baking.  I bought some flowers the other day and they need to get planted.  And while I'm getting those flowers planted, I'll weed the flower bed where they are going and get the mulch spread.  I hope to also get the front yard raked--we have a willow tree that drops branches every time we have significant wind.  I can't wait to get that tree cut down.  The lawn also needs to be mowed.

I'm working on getting our fridge cleaned out so I can give it a good cleaning before grocery shopping.  I think I'll do the groceries tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!

Merilee

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 10:32:08 AM »
Morning!

Well, technically just after 12 noon here.  It's raining/rainy again, and I'm not going to lie, I kind of like it!  After getting JeanBean off to work early this morning, I went back to bed to rest a bit more before getting up to go to yoga.  Next week starts a 6-week crazy 'summer shape up' workout program in my fitness classes, so today was my last day to go slow and take it easy at the gym.  I'm also fighting an allergy/cold/sinus thing, so this rainy, slow day was a blessing.

Today holds a bit more NSA work, but not much else.  The house is in pretty good shape since we had guests last weekend, and I completed most of our laundry yesterday.  Jean won't be home until late, so even dinner will be easy!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Mandy
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥