Author Topic: Friday, June 17, 2016  (Read 661 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Friday, June 17, 2016
« on: June 17, 2016, 09:19:27 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Friday, June 17, 2016
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 09:21:58 AM »
Today's going to be an at-home day because hubby's car needs new brakes and he took the van to work.  So I'm just going to let my mood and motivation guide me today.  I'll probably do some kitchen work, some office work, some projects, some reading, some playing with my boys, some of this and that. 

Teens are off to a youth conference with our church.  They'll be back tomorrow afternoon. 

Alex, Nathan and I are going to a birthday party for one of Nathan's friends tonight.  It's a pizza and swim party so that'll be our dinner.  Hubby will be on his own for dinner tonight.

Have a great weekend!

Merilee

Offline Alana

Re: Friday, June 17, 2016
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 09:43:08 AM »
Good Moring :)

I have had a pretty lazy morning so far  :-\.  I need to get out in my shed and organize some stuff. But the wasps have decided to build a lovely nest in there... so I will be waiting for Sean to come home and take care of that!
I am hoping to tidy up the porch and the back deck. They have been very neglected lately and we are having the girls over for a bbq tonight. Planning on burgers and hot dogs, our grocery budget is pretty tight right now. Thinking of baking something for dessert  not sure what yet.
I need to do my summer newsletter for the daycare as well. I am pretty behind on that!
Other than that I am hoping to spend my evening crocheting. I just learned how and I am making my first baby blanket!  It is so much fun!
Hope everyone has a great day!
Loving the country life in Canada!
Married to Sean
Mom of Brandon 20, Joshua 16, Evan 14 & Alyssa 11
Daycare 'mom' to 5 toddlers