Author Topic: Christmas 2016  (Read 8714 times)

Offline Cathie

Re: Christmas 2016
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2016, 11:35:27 AM »
I can't hear you.  I can't hear you.  😂😂😂😂

Denise

😂😂😂😂😂

Offline sbdriver

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2016, 10:20:05 AM »
I got a couple of more gifts when I was on holidays. Miranda loves pigs and Alana loves Octupus's. I happened to find each of them hooks, like for coats or towels or whatever lol. Both of them look like they are antique but aren't. Mir's is the whole pig with 2 hooks underneath and Alana's is the whole Octupus and all the legs are the hooks. They were both $7.99.

Two more done  ;D
Laurie
Many hands make light work

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2016, 05:04:04 PM »
Its 110 degrees here.. this thread is just not ok, LOLOL

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2016, 07:46:41 AM »
LALALALALALALALALALA!  This is me plugging my ears and trying to not hear this!

Offline sbdriver

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2016, 11:13:26 AM »
Erica when I was on holidays buying these it was 38 celcius which is 100.4 for you. Didn't bother me one bit thinking of Christmas and COLD weather lol  ;)
Laurie

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2016, 07:48:07 PM »
Keep an eye out for clearance toys not only on the clearance isle but regular toy shelves too. I found 2 huge boxes of Legos at walmart in the toy section that were originally  $80 and $60 that were half off, score! Would of loved for them to be cheaper but I knew if I waited to go down more they would of been gone. We got all the kids tablets a few months ago and now some big lego sets so I'm thinking a couple small things and calling it done, gonna keep it small this year.
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline sbdriver

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2016, 09:29:46 AM »
That's awesome Norma!! Gotta love it when we find deals  ;D
Laurie

Offline Rooney

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2016, 01:27:39 PM »
Keep an eye out for clearance toys not only on the clearance isle but regular toy shelves too. I found 2 huge boxes of Legos at walmart in the toy section that were originally  $80 and $60 that were half off, score! Would of loved for them to be cheaper but I knew if I waited to go down more they would of been gone. We got all the kids tablets a few months ago and now some big lego sets so I'm thinking a couple small things and calling it done, gonna keep it small this year.

Oh Wow, Norma!  Now you have me wondering if this is at all Walmarts?  They do the half price thing around Christmas too, but they sell out so fast it is hard to catch it.  Good find!

Offline sbdriver

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2016, 06:11:31 PM »
Picked up 2 jar candles, one for each of the girls that were on sale. Also a book that Miranda has requested for Christmas and 3 pairs of socks for Zachary that have pictures on them. Ankle ones that he wears all the time lol.

Bit by bit or gift by gift I'm slowly getting there lol. It is September afterall and Christmas will be here before we know it.

Time to get this thread moving again  ;D  ;)
Laurie

Offline Proudmama

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2016, 09:14:07 AM »
Christmas will be very tight around here this year, but, like many of you, I will just do the best I can.

So far, I have pre-ordered a Jodi Picoult book for Madelyn and the Bruce Springsteen bio for Doug as well as a small backpack for Madelyn, pj bottoms for Molly, Vera Bradley notebooks for the girls to be used as journals or sketch books and a set of mechanical pencils for each of them.

I am mulling ideas around in my head for everyone right niow.  I may buy some things for Corey that he will need once he gets his own place - please tell me he will get his own place someday! - such as pots and pans, dishes, etc.  Hopefully, I will be able to come up with good ideas for everyone that we can afford and that do not look too skimpy.

Denise