Author Topic: Friday June 24  (Read 894 times)

Offline Alana

Friday June 24
« on: June 24, 2016, 05:14:10 AM »
Happy Friday!!! ;D
Loving the country life in Canada!
Married to Sean
Mom of Brandon 20, Joshua 16, Evan 14 & Alyssa 11
Daycare 'mom' to 5 toddlers

Offline Alana

Re: Friday June 24
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 05:22:55 AM »
Good morning!  It's Friday! Yay!!

It is an absolutely beautiful morning here :). So grateful that the crazy humidity seems to be gone for now.

My interview went great last night. They want to start in two weeks!  *BUT*. Mom is currently home on maternity leave with a new baby and if I agree to take this little guy she wants me to save a spot for his sister. But she isn't going back to work until March. Which would mean I would have to leave a spot open and not make any money for nine months!  I can't really afford to do that. So I'm not sure if they will send him here.  :-\

Since I had an interview yesterday my house is pretty clean  ;D. I need to run a load of sheets and towels and tidy the basement a little bit. Other than that I am hoping to have a pretty relaxing day. It has been a crazy week and I am tired...

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Loving the country life in Canada!
Married to Sean
Mom of Brandon 20, Joshua 16, Evan 14 & Alyssa 11
Daycare 'mom' to 5 toddlers

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Friday June 24
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 07:18:25 AM »
Good Morning Alana and all who follow!

Nice morning here as well.  It is suppose to get quite warm, but hopefully the humidity will stay in check.

I have had a few days of blah, but the weekend is here, so I think that is done.  Hubby got home last night after being on the road for 4 days.  He will be home tonight as well, and then hits the road again tomorrow morning until Tuesday.  We will be going to the National Cherry Festival in Traverse City over next weekend.  I am looking forward to a nice weekend there.

The house is pretty under control since I have been here alone.  It's amazing how easy it is when it is just yourself to pick up after!!

Today I have a chill morning, and then am headed to see a HS friend.  Hubby is working on an assignment in her area, so when he is done, we are getting together with her and her husband for dinner and visiting a place that has hundreds of hummingbirds, as well as other birds to watch.  Hoping to get some nice photos.  I have not photographed birds before with much success, so I don't know how it will be.  Hoping for the best!

Have a great day ladies, and enjoy your weekend!
Hope you get to relax today Alana!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25