Author Topic: Wednesday, July 6, 2016  (Read 786 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, July 6, 2016
« on: July 06, 2016, 06:23:35 AM »
Good morning

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Wednesday, July 6, 2016
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 06:30:24 AM »
Good morning!

Today my girl goes off to camp with our church congregation.  She'll be back Saturday.  She's a youth leader this year so that'll be fun!

No football this week--it's the statewide mandated moratorium. 

I have lots of catching up to do after the holiday and spending yesterday helping my friend.  We did get a great deal accomplished so I feel good about that.

Today I need to do laundry and iron Sunday shirts.  I'm trying to do better about not scrambling to find clothes and shoes on Sunday morning.  I need to water the yard.  Look through the refrigerator and clean it out.  Adjust my menu and do grocery shopping.  Make and deliver invitations for my baby's 5th birthday party next week.  Lots of other little things in between.

Dinner tonight is spaghetti and green salad.

Have a great day!

Merilee

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, July 6, 2016
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 06:43:05 AM »
I am here, just haven't taken time to post. I turned My rental into a furnished house people can rent temporarily.  I have 4-5 people in there for a week to 10 days. So beds, bedding extra. I have been busy. We did go to the lake camping with friends but I mainly was there in the evenings. I borrowed my moms weed eater and I need to finish that today so I can return to her. It is battery operated and it runs out just as I get going. It would be great if I just had my house but the rental and up by mailbox we have a long fence and 2 rows of trees and then a decoration area with old wagon parts. The pool maintenance keeps me on my toes. Today I plan to clean MY house 😉  I need to clean out my walk in cooler as I need to make a trip to the city to get dryer and refrigerator over at rental. I was hoping for rain tonight but looks like I need to water. 

Coffee time
Janice