Author Topic: Monday, July 11, 2016  (Read 603 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Monday, July 11, 2016
« on: July 11, 2016, 09:24:15 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Monday, July 11, 2016
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 09:30:53 AM »
Good morning!

What a busy weekend!  Saturday I helped at the memorial service for a young lady I knew who was killed in a car accident.  I helped with the food.  Immediately after that I went to my father in law's 80th birthday party.  Steven's siblings flew in from all over the country so it was a Big Deal.  Yesterday we went to church at his sister's ward because her youngest son was reporting on his mission.  Then we had a family lunch after.  Busy, busy weekend!

I didn't have time to do anything around my house over the weekend so today I need to put it back together.  The entire house needs to be tidied.  Laundry needs to be put away and I'm sure there's more to do now.  I do need to wash towels and sheets.  I'll go buy bread from the .99 bread store and I have some library books to return.  A few bills need to be paid.  I need to water the front lawn and make some phone calls about removing some trees.  The van needs to be cleaned out.  Weather will be cool today so I want to work on the yard a little.  We may go swimming--I don't know if it'll be warm enough for that.  It's 9:30 am and only 61*.

Have a good day!

Merilee