Author Topic: Thursday, July 28, 2016  (Read 710 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Thursday, July 28, 2016
« on: July 28, 2016, 07:37:08 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Thursday, July 28, 2016
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 07:49:46 AM »
Good morning!

Tried to post yesterday but the post didn't go through.  Nothing really different about my days right now. :)

Well, 4 more days of July!  I feel like I want to get out all my fall stuff and hope that somehow influences the weather to cool down.  It's not bad in the morning but we're reaching 100* temperatures in the afternoons and that just wears me out.  I've found it's really helpful to do the outside stuff in the morning while it's still 70s/80s temperatures then move inside when it gets to 90s. 

Not much really going on other than the usual.  Laundry, house pickup, other little projects here and there.  Today I want to go through pictures and pick out the ones that need to be printed.  I'll also work on Project Life pages on my phone.  I'm working on teaching myself how to do digital pages using Photoshop Elements.  I've got different size scrapbooks for different things, hence the different methods. 

Hope you all have a good day.

Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Thursday, July 28, 2016
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 09:43:00 AM »
Hi ladies:

Merilee - the weather here continues to be hot and humid too.  They are saying a possible thunderstorm, so maybe we will get some relief.

Today is an at home day for me. No matter what. College son is moving from his current apartment to his new one in Indiana tomorrow, so he had our van for that. So, hubby has my car for work, and he is on the road today.  So, that leaves me here car-less.  I have several projects to work on, and a book that I started, so I need to figure out what to start with.  I also have a bunch of shredded zucchini in the fridge that needs to find its way into some bread or cookies, or both! 

Hope everyone out there has a great day.  I am hoping to get something accomplished today!  ;D

Pop in and let us know what you are all up to! 
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25