Author Topic: Friday, July 29, 2016  (Read 603 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, July 29, 2016
« on: July 29, 2016, 07:55:48 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, July 29, 2016
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 08:23:16 AM »
Well we have been blessed. We have had rain the last 2 days. It was right after I wrote yes God is good in reply to Alice. I love those little miracles.

So I bought some blueberries to can some pie filling. And I need to make some bread for garlic bread.  I was given some zucchini so I want to fry it with onions, garlic and tomatoes. Then the garlic bread. I need to straighten out my walk in. Everyone just throws things in the door instead of putting on shelf. We did a massive clean on garage yesterday. I have a bunch of painting and staining to do outside around both houses. I need yard mowed and weed eater. Yesterday I paid bills.  We threw out some carpet that had gotten wet while we were gone and it smelled. Allison cleaned some of that up yesterday. Need to clean some more down there.  I need to haul oats to the chikckens and put some straw in their nests.  We all slept in with the rains. So enjoyable. I want to get the stuff we need for Megan's apartment ready.  So we know what we need. 

Coffee time
Janice