Author Topic: Friday, August 12, 2016  (Read 709 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, August 12, 2016
« on: August 12, 2016, 07:45:44 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, August 12, 2016
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 07:56:36 AM »
Well this summer is just going by way to fast.  Yesterday afternoon I took Ashley for her senior pictures. Scary. She took 4 hrs just for taking pictures plus the drive. Glad it is done but we were tired when we go home. I have been staining on outside of rental house. It is all wood siding like cedar.  I am not sure if I will make it over there or not this morning. We are giving fall shots to calves (last bunch, yeah)  I am fixing the meal and taking it over there. I am grilling hamburgers (we are getting tired of grilled burgers but I have lots in freezer) and have banana bars in the oven. I am making some sort of pasta salad as I have it boiling but not sure what kind yet.  Obviously I am winging it. Need to go find some beans or something.  My next thing is getting some breakfast things made and some snack stuff.  I need to get some breakfast things made up.  With Lane in football and school starting it is just gonna stay busy. Megans car broke down yesterday so we have that in getting reapired. Hate to see how much that will be.  She has her tuition coming up too. Well better get moving and making a list of what I need to take over to the lunch. 

Coffee time
Janice