Author Topic: Tuesday, August 23, 2016  (Read 877 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Tuesday, August 23, 2016
« on: August 23, 2016, 10:59:15 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Tuesday, August 23, 2016
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 11:02:04 AM »
Good morning!

Last day of summer for Nathan.  Tomorrow he starts kindergarten!  I am excited for him and for the new things he will learn and the new friends he will make!

Had a really early morning.  Jordan was supposed to have football weightlifting at 5:30 am but when we got there, no other cars were in the parking lot.  i waited while he went to see what was going on.  I guess no one was there because he came back out.  We went back home and I went back to bed for about 2 hours.  He caught the school bus at 6:40. 

My usual going on today.  Laundry, ironing, pick up house.  I've got some salsa that needs to be canned.  Need to do baking and cooking for breakfast and lunch tomorrow.  This afternoon the younger boys are invited to a birthday party.  It's at a splash pad so that'll be fun.

Hope you all have a good day!

Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Tuesday, August 23, 2016
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 11:51:30 AM »
HI Merilee: sounds like a fun day ahead for you!

I was convinced that it was Monday today until about 10 minutes ago when I came to the reality that it is actually Tuesday! LOL!  We returned home from our weekend on Mackinac Island last night, so that explains my confusion!  What a wonderful weekend we had. 
There was some rain here and there including one major downpour, but we avoided most of it and had an amazing time with my best friend from High School and her husband.  We biked, we walked, we toured, we ate. It was so much fun!
Now back to basics and reorganizing my brain to what needs to be done! 

I have exactly one day to figure it out as we are back out the door tomorrow to head to a small northern Michigan town where Ernest Hemingway spent his summers growing up.  Hubby has to go for work, so I get to come along. It should be nice.

So, today is laundry and figuring out what I need to take on our next adventure. 

Dinner is out tonight at a downtown restaurant for hubby's work. 
Hope everyone has a great day.
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25