Author Topic: Wednesday, August 24, 2016  (Read 1071 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, August 24, 2016
« on: August 24, 2016, 07:03:12 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, August 24, 2016
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 07:22:51 AM »
Well only 3 days into school and I think we are finding our groove.  I need to figure out something for crockpot yet.  Trying to use up leftovers in fridge by recreating them. My family does not like leftovers. I like them because I don't have to cook again. 😁 I made 2 sheet pans of breakfast pizza and they Love that even as a leftover. Today is haul more straw bales in. That is what Ross and I have been doing this week.  I am gonna start the servants when I get off here and then get going.  I have to do some bookwork tonight.   

Coffee time
Janice

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 07:56:52 AM »
I missed the entire day yesterday. I woke up feeling dizzy with a headache and a little stomachache. I have been tested before for vertigo but failed the test so it's not that. I think my eyes are doing something. I can't keep them "straight" and focused so I feel dizzy. I can put on my reading glasses and read just fine but not for long since I get tired very quickly. Then when I stand up the eyes make everything dizzy again. My whole day was sleeping, sitting in a chair, reading a bit and then doing those things all over again. I slept well and the dizziness has minimized but I'm very cautious moving around and driving (back to work today). My eyes don't hurt but turning my head quickly makes me spin. I don't know if I need a regular doctor or an eye doctor. I still have a little headache near my forehead and on the side of my head.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 09:26:27 AM »
Good morning!

Well, my baby is off to school!  I've never been a crier when my children start school--I've always been excited for them--for the things they will learn, the experiences they will have, the friends they will make.  But I'll admit I teared up a little watching Nathan walk into the school.  I'm glad kindergarten is a half day here--I know many want a full day but I'm happy with half-day, thank you very much!  :)

I'm going to spend my morning getting the house picked up.  I've also got some laundry to do.  Then this afternoon I'll play with Nathan. :)

Have a good day!

Merilee

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 11:32:33 AM »
Good morning!

We are in week 2 of school.  Its a light schedule for the first few weeks and its going well.  We do Bible each day, Brandon has a math class at the college 4 days a week and a History of Jazz and Rock class there twice a week.  Trevor has a math class at the college at the same time as Brandon's music class so they go together.  Next week, Trev will start science and they both start their language and history classes in September.  Brandon has will do Economics at home and that is the last required course that he has to take.  He could graduate this year but we're keeping his graduation date as 2018.  When they are in high school the tuition at the college is free so it makes sense to not graduate him and let him go to college next year with the tuition paid.  Things sure look different this year for us.

I have watered the garden and cleaned up the kitchen.  Had some breakfast and coffee and did our Bible lesson/discussion.  Now I am taking a quick break and planning the rest of the day. 

Dinner tonight will probably be a hot dog at Costco.  We need to go there after the gym tonight so I think I'll be ok with eating the carbs after doing a couple classes at the gym, lol.

Have a great day!

Offline Proudmama

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 08:08:23 AM »
Alice - please go to your doctor.  I do not want to alarm you, but my MIL had something similar and did not go right away and it got progressively worse.  I know that when money is tight, we often push our health to the back burner, but you should really get this checked.  I would start with your family doctor.  It could be something as simple as an ear infection or you could just need a new prescription for your glasses.  Hope you feel better soon.

Denise