Author Topic: Saturday, September 10, 2016  (Read 791 times)

Offline wrancher

Saturday, September 10, 2016
« on: September 10, 2016, 05:38:05 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Saturday, September 10, 2016
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 05:49:34 AM »
What did I get myself into.  A friend called last night to see if Allison would babysit.  She didn't really want to but my friend needs a sitter for 3 kids.  So she is bringing them here.  I need to do some cleaning before they get here.  I have the servants going. Ross and boys had to go help weans some calves for a guy.  We were up at 4:30 as they had to get their horses saddled and it takes about 1 1/2-2 hrs to get there.  They weren't to excited to go.  I need to stain my rental that I got stain for  when I went to the city.  Hopefully after the kids leave about 1 I can get that done.  I have 1 side and a little towards the top on 1 side. This weekend is the last warm days.  Yesterday was cold, windy and light showers all day long.  I got 1 of the 3 shelves in walk in cooler all washed down.  Need to work on that and refrigerator.  I have a pile of weeds I need hauled away and with any luck I need to get swim pool folded and put away in deck box I have and haul over to shed.  I bought some mums I hope to get planted today. 

Coffee time
Janice

Offline Cheryl

Re: Saturday, September 10, 2016
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 07:25:31 AM »
Good morning!

I am having a rare moment at home all by myself!  And guess what I'm doing?  Nothing exciting, just cleaning the house. ;D

I've fed all the animals, walked the dogs, washed and hung one load of laundry on the line, picked a few scuppernongs, had coffee and breakfast, and now I'm sitting here listening to a squirrel up in the top of my oak tree scolding the cats on the ground.

I guess I need to get busy doing something, but I might just sit here and enjoy my time by myself.  Have a great weekend!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn