The Hearth > Managing a Household

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

(1/2) > >>

wrancher:
Good Morning

Good News! I am done hauling hay. I am making the dreaded Rapid run to pickup 4 wheeler that was repaired and a freezer as our beef is ready at locker plant. I also have the walmart(target- I am not a walmart shopper but I am short on time and might have to.) and sams club, scheels. Probably more. i would like to go to Once Upon a Child but clear across town and we will have a trailer. I think DH is going with me as we need to go to Chiropractor. My neck has been out for about 2 months. I might just have MIL get little kids and we could pick them up on our way home. Wednesday is church school and the little kids have early release and the olders go in the evening.

gaggleofseven:
Good morning! A busy day planned-- laundry, cleaning bathrooms, making a grocery list, planning menus, and some baking are on my schedule today. I also need to schedule an eye exam-- I think it's time for new glasses.  :o

Dinner tonight is soup & sandwiches.

Have a great day!
Jennie

Cheryl:
Good morning!

I'm reading the board before I have to leave out for a homeschool meeting.  After that, I need to run to the feed store for laying mash for the hens, go to the dollar store for 2014 calendars, and return some books to the library. 

This afternoon I have one goal I'd like to meet - clean my computer desk COMPLETELY.  It has become a catchall for clutter, papers, junk, and I've looked at it all I can stand. ::) 

Hope everyone has a great day!

Andrea G:
Good morning!  Everyone sounds so busy today.   I need to go through the garden and pick whatever is there. I want to roast the tomatoes if I find enough.  Also laundry, of course, and the floors need a good vacuuming.  Dinner tonight will be soup and sandwiches.  Thank you for the inspiration, Jennie :)

Have a great day everyone!

Shelly:
Good morning!

Today I need to get the last of the grapes juiced and canned and I hope to get jelly made while the kids nap this afternoon.  Trevor is leaving for the Elk hunt this weekend, so I'll be making a list of what he still needs (mainly food and water) and I'll be starting to gather that for him today.  I'll also be getting together a few things for myself to make his being away not quite so hard.  I'm thinking made ahead meals I can pop in the oven and maybe a few snack type foods for movie nights to keep my mind occupied.  He'll be up in the mountains right behind our house, but there is no cell reception up there. 

We're also planning a 2 week trip to IL to see my dad and my friends back home.  We leave in 2 weeks and I need to start my lists for that.  This is a crazy busy month for us.  It's also trevor's birthday 2 days before we leave for IL.  I still have no idea what to do for a gift for him. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version