Author Topic: Wednesday, September 21, 2016  (Read 813 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Wednesday, September 21, 2016
« on: September 21, 2016, 08:15:11 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Wednesday, September 21, 2016
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 08:22:53 AM »
Good morning!

Today's going to be kind of broken up because I have parent teacher appointments at 10:10, 3:30 and 4:45.  So today will be mostly working on projects that need to be finished.  Laundry, house pickup, dusting, putting up fall decor, menu planning, paying bills, writing emails and lots of other little things like that.

Nathan has soccer practice tonight, teens are supposed to go on a hike with the church group but it's earlier than the normal activity time so I'm not sure if they are going or not. One teen has a lot of schoolwork to catch up on and the other will be just getting done with football so I don't know.  We'll see.

Today will be the last warm day for awhile.  Temperatures start dropping tomorrow.  I'm so ready for "real fall" to be here.

Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Wednesday, September 21, 2016
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 10:45:38 AM »
Hi all!

Merilee: sounds like you will be going in a lot of different directions today! Hope you can get a lot accomplished in between all your running.

I have been to my weight watchers meeting, and then walking and to lunch with my friend. It was raining something crazy this morning. We ended up going to our botanical gardens and mostly stayed inside there. It did settle down long enough for us to make a quick trip outside. Neither of us were really into fitness today, (probably due to the weather) so it was a much shortened walk.  It has cleared up considerably now, so maybe I will get out after dinner for a real walk.

I need to make a to do list for my afternoon.  My kitchen floor needs a good once over. I probably should do that. Maybe throw the kitchen rugs in the wash. (can you hear my ambivalence?)  :P

Dinner tonight is burgers and oven baked fries. 

I too am thinking I might be ready for a "real fall" Merilee! I hate to give up on summer, but I certainly don't want to end up going right from summer to winter!

Hope everyone has a great day!!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25