Author Topic: Tuesday, September 20  (Read 605 times)

Offline Cheryl

Tuesday, September 20
« on: September 20, 2016, 06:49:50 AM »
Good morning.

For some reason I am feeling tired today.  I would love to take a nap, but my oldest daughter is coming over and she wants me to take her to 'bent & dent' stores where we find good deals on groceries.

I don't plan on being gone all day because I really need to deep clean my bedroom.  With fall coming on I like to do a good cleaning in my house.  Can't stand the thought of being shut up all winter in a mess.  Anyone else do fall cleaning?  I plan on tackling one room at a time and cleaning it thoroughly before moving on to another room, washing walls, baseboards, windows, etc.

Hope you all have a good day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Tuesday, September 20
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 08:07:40 AM »
Good Morning Cheryl and all who follow!

I know what you mean about feeling all closed in for winter and not wanting to feel that clutter/dusty mess. I need to make a plan to get my house prepped. It will be here before we know it. Thanks for the reminder.

It has been so unseasonably warm here as of late. Still in the 80's when it should be more like upper 60's-low 70's.  I think this is the last week for it, so I need to enjoy it while it's here. I'm sure the drop is on it's way, and it seems to last for so so long when it does come!

I need to make a list for my day. I didn't sleep well last night, or at least I don't feel rested, so my head is a little foggy. Thankfully, I did kind of outline my day last night before going to bed. At least I have that to go on!

My list includes:
finding a particular shirt I need for a football party we are going to this weekend
putting away the laundry I did yesterday
getting a few groceries that are on sale
making dinner (Taco Salad)
going for a walk

If I have time, I will quick dust and vacuum. Have kind of been avoiding vacuuming, because it needs to be emptied, and I don't really enjoy that task!  :P
Menu planning needs to be added to my to do's as well. I really really need to get on that!

Hope all you ladies have productive and blessed days! Check in and give us an update on what you are up to!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Tuesday, September 20
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 08:56:56 AM »
Good morning!

Kids are off to school and DH is off to work so now I have a morning to accomplish a few things.

I have laundry to put away.  Sheets to wash and put back on the beds.  I started a project yesterday of clearing out all the boxes/bins/containers that I just threw stuff in when I was quickly cleaning up.  I want to finish that today.  I'm also going to dust and get things cleaned up for fall decorating.  ;D  That'll be fun.  Need to water the lawn.  I'm sure I'll find more things to do.

This afternoon/evening is pretty busy--I have to pick up a friend's kids at 3:30 and they will be with us till around 8 or so.  I have a church meeting at 6:30.  Two of my boys have soccer games at 6:30 too (fortunately they play for the same league so games are in the same place) so DH will take them to that while my older two stay with the friend's kids.  I need a simple dinner so I'm thinking I'll make homemade pepperoni pizza hot pockets.  Saw a recipe for them on Pinterest and thought it would be fun to try.

Merilee