Author Topic: Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2016  (Read 650 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2016
« on: October 11, 2016, 07:55:09 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2016
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 08:02:47 AM »
Good morning!

I got a lot done on my mile-long to do list yesterday, yay! 

Today's my day to volunteer in my son's kindergarten classroom.  I'll be there for an hour or two.  Tonight Alex has his Cub Scout Pack meeting and Pinewood Derby.  That'll be fun.

I finished about 75% of the laundry that needs to be done yesterday.  I have some things that need to be put away, another load in the dryer to fold/hang and put away, and one more load of clothes to do.  I hope to get towels and sheets washed today too but if necessary, those can wait till tomorrow.  I'll keep working on that mile-long to-do list.  Today I'd really like to get the garage cleaned up.

Dinner tonight will be parmesan chicken, mushroom rice, green beans and fruit.

Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2016
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 02:43:53 PM »
Good for you Merilee - getting so much done!

I have been trying to get back into some kind of schedule. Yesterday I took the day and went on a little color tour on my own. Hubby is gone until TH for work. I didn't want to miss all of the colors, so I thought, why don't I just take a day and go. So I did!  It was a nice day.

So, today I ran a few errands. I feel pretty caught up on those. I could make a Target trip, but it's not totally necessary, so maybe I will, maybe I won't.

Tomorrow I have weight watchers, walking and lunch with my friend. Nothing much else that has to be done. I do want to reorganize my college son's room. When he moved into his new apartment, he brought home some furniture, and it is just kind of shoved in his room, so I want to that back to some kind of normal.  I will do what I can, and move stuff into a space that hubby can take care of for me when he is home again. 

Not too much else happening in my world. Fall is coming on hard. I don't mind the cooler weather, but the sun going down so early is kind of a bummer.

Hope everyone had a great day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25