Author Topic: Thrusday, October 13, 2016  (Read 694 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, October 13, 2016
« on: October 13, 2016, 06:56:21 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thrusday, October 13, 2016
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 07:02:36 AM »
It has been a long time since I have started a post.  Today is as busy as any other. We will head out to do calf and chicken chores.  Then we need to move some cows back home.  It is a 5 mile stretch so hopefully it goes ok with just Ross and I. We usually have trouble where our neighbors fence isn't very good. Then if we have time haul hay.  Otherwise we get Allison at school at 3:30 to go to volleyball game.  My washer repairman is supposed to fix my washer today. Yeah

Coffee time
Janice

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 07:46:54 AM »
Oh Janice - I hope your washing machine is back to full tilt today! I'm sure that will be a huge relief for you!

I need to run get groceries today. I don't need a lot for our house, but there are good sales, so I will grab a few of those. I am getting some things for college son as well. We are going down for baseball parents day Saturday. I am looking forward to seeing him for a little bit. We really haven't seen him since he transferred to South Bend, so like August, and the last time we did see him, it was for about 5 minutes to meet up and give him a rent check.

Hubby comes home later tonight from his work trip. It will be good to have him home. He is suppose to have tomorrow off, but we will see. I think we are going to "Mama Mia" tomorrow night. Hopefully that all works out. Most things like that are kind of a last minute confirmation type deal. It is the plan right now, though.

I think I am still on my own for dinner tonight. Not sure what that will look like. Last night was an egg sandwich and hash browns. Tonight will probably be similar or maybe cereal, or hmmmm, ice cream???   ;)

Hope everyone has a great sunshiny day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 09:06:08 AM »
Good morning! 

I went back to bed after the early morning school run so I'm getting started a little later than I usually do but I needed the rest so I'm not complaining. ;)

Today is at home until 2:30 when I take food over to the high school for the football team dinner, then the game tonight.

So today I will work on: tidying the house, laundry, making lasagna (for team dinner), assembling decor for church activity on Saturday, and doing more on the to do list.

Dinner tonight will be chicken parmesan, mushroom rice, green beans, and fruit.

Merilee