Author Topic: Monday, October 17, 2016  (Read 703 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Monday, October 17, 2016
« on: October 17, 2016, 07:46:03 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Monday, October 17, 2016
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 07:49:23 AM »
Good morning!

My crazy-busy time is finally over for now.  Saturday night our church congregation had its annual Harvest Dinner and my women's group (Relief Society) was in charge of it.  I spent all day Saturday running around getting last minute things.  It went great.  That was the last of the big things going on for awhile and I'm relieved.

My house needs some serious attention.  So most of my efforts today will be focused on cleaning up and putting away stuff.  Also laundry.  Tonight Christie has her fall concert, and I need to go to the school at 4:30 to take some fall decorations.  I used most of this stuff for the church dinner so it just needs to be put in the car. 

It's a cold, rainy day today so dinner will be soup, biscuits/breadsticks, salad and fruit.

Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Monday, October 17, 2016
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 08:36:57 AM »
Good Morning All!

Merilee: you must be so relieved to have some kind of "normal" back in your world. It is always such peace of mind knowing you can take a deep breath!

It is kind of gray and dreary here as well. Although, it is suppose to be quite warm for the next few days. Totally not normal for our area of the country. I will take it though. It makes me nervous that we may pay for it this winter!

Hubby still working late days through tomorrow. So, dinner on my own for a couple more days. Then, maybe I will get back to more normal around here too. At least temporarily.

Had a great weekend.  We went to see Mamma Mia the Musical Friday night. It was so cute. Had a nice time that included dinner out.

Saturday we went to South Bend to see our college son for Parents day for the baseball team. The game was good, and it was so nice to get some time with our boy.

Sunday was a quiet day at home for the most part. Hubby had an assignment for work, so he was gone part of the day, but it wasn't too long. I just did the laundry while he was gone.

And now here we are back to Monday! I am working on some research both for hubby, and in planning our upcoming anniversary trip. We leave in 11 days, so I guess I had better get some kind of plan together. Hotels are booked, so I guess I can check that off my list!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25