Author Topic: Thrusday, October 20, 2016  (Read 711 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, October 20, 2016
« on: October 20, 2016, 06:59:05 AM »
Good morning
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 07:09:29 AM by wrancher »

Offline wrancher

Re: Thrusday, October 20, 2016
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 07:09:07 AM »
Foggy and the kids had to scrape ice off windshields. We had some rain last night. We got our heifer calves shipped and those cows preg checked.  Now steers go next Wednesday.  Tonight Lane has football in town about 2 hrs away. Ross and I will go. The other kids want to stay home.  I will have something in crockpot for them or make pizzas.  Ross and I will do chores around here then we need to go into town and get a feed wagon that was worked on and a trailer. I need to start the servants before I get going to much.  Tomorrow I go to the city so I need to make a list. With any luck Levi gets his braces off. Thank heavens

Coffee time
Janice
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 07:09:39 AM by wrancher »

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 07:11:36 AM »
Oops my fingers must have hit 2015 I corrected but I must not have corrected in right spot. Just wanted you guys to think I totally lost my mind. Ha

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 08:44:13 AM »
Good Morning Janice and all who may follow. (and thanks for bringing us back to the present Janice!  ;))

I finally got a good nights sleep last night! I was so exhausted yesterday from not sleeping well, that I went to bed at 8:45. (and it was a challenge staying up that late!).  Slept solid until about 6 this morning, and then dozed until 8. I truly needed that.

Now, I need to get dinner figured out. Probably chicken tacos or the like. It is suppose to be a rainy day, so I may go with some kind of soup instead. I am hitting my Pinterest files in a few minutes to see what strikes me.  Either way, I need to make a decision pretty quickly so I can do prep if need be, like crockpot, etc.

I have a few small clean up jobs to do around the house. I also need to sort through a few piles of mail/papers and figure out what needs to be done with them.

We are headed up north to the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island Sunday on an last minute trip. Hubby has to do something for work, so we are going Sunday and staying until Monday. We could have gone Saturday, but that is when they have their big Halloween/season ending parties, and from what we have heard, it gets a little out of hand. I'm not really up for all of that mess, so we are going Sunday.  A lot of businesses close Sunday, so that will be interesting. We have been there in the winter, so we have seen the Island basically closed, so nothing new there.

Guess I should get busy. I have a book I need to get back into later this afternoon if I have a chance. Before I forget everything I have already read!

Hoping you all have a wonderful day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 01:55:55 PM »
We started our fall break today so I got to sleep in and I haven't done much of anything so far today. :)

Working on cleaning up downstairs. That's my big project for today.  Not much else is going on around here. :)

Tomorrow will be a different story.  But I need the break so I'm not going to feel guilty about it.

Have a great afternoon!

Merilee