Author Topic: Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2016  (Read 906 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2016
« on: November 02, 2016, 06:23:22 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2016
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 06:24:39 AM »
Good morning!

Today's my shopping and errands day so that will take most of my time.  Teenagers have church activities tonight.

Dinner is pork chops, roasted butternut squash, roasted garlic broccoli, salad and fruit.

Have a great day!

Merilee

Offline Rooney

Re: Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2016
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 11:10:37 AM »
Hello...ummm....anyone???

Today is just a routine day for us.  Finish school for the day.  Laundry.  Some cleaning.  Hopefully fit in a workout.  Boring, I know.

Got my Azure order in yesterday in the very last minutes before the cutoff.  Don't like it when I am not prepared like I should be and have to rush.  Need to get a Vitacost order together today and place that.  Also need to get a small Walmart list together so that hubby can just run by there real quick on his way home, just for bread and 5 or 6 other things.  So glad he doesn't mind doing that.

Yesterday evening while the guys were laying carpet in the basement, I got to sit down and watch a youtube that I had been wanting to see.  It is where the cast of Gilmore Girls were at the Film Festival last year and talked about the making of the show and answered questions and interacted with the audience.  Would like to watch the rest of that tonight. 

Well need to finish up the kids lunch, maybe fix myself a smoothie and get back to it.

Have a good day.

Lindsay