Author Topic: Thursday, November 3, 2016  (Read 739 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Thursday, November 3, 2016
« on: November 03, 2016, 09:05:24 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Thursday, November 3, 2016
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 09:10:14 AM »
I'm getting started late today because I went back to bed and got a little more sleep after taking Christie to school early.

Hey, any Cubs fans here?  Congratulations to you!  I watched the 7th through 9th innings of the game.  Had to turn it off and go to bed when they announced the rain delay--cuz of having to get up early and all. :)  Indians fans, I'm sorry!

Alex wasn't feeling well so he stayed home yesterday so I didn't get the shopping done.  So that needs to get done today.  I did get the family room and the boys' bedroom cleaned up and vacuumed the floor.  Also did laundry, though I need to put it away. 

So today is to finish laundry (mostly putting away), shopping and errands, and balancing the checkbook.  I have an appointment with my bishop (church leader) tonight at 7.  No other plans.

Dinner tonight will be something with chicken.  I had beef enchiladas on my menu but the meat needs to cook in the crockpot and I didn't check the menu last night so it's not defrosted.  I'll do that tomorrow.

Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Thursday, November 3, 2016
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 01:45:02 PM »
Good Afternoon Merilee. Hope you are getting everything done that you want today.

I have been on vacation for a few days.  Hubby and I were celebrating our 30th anniversary. We went to the Baseball Hall of Fame in NY.  We visited several local breweries and wineries while were there. It was just so nice to get away together without any work commitments tied in.

Today I had a few errands to run. I had to grab a couple of groceries. Nothing too much, since we are headed out of town yet again tomorrow afternoon. I am praying things can get back to some kind of normal, stay around home and do nothing kind of days soon! 

Our oldest son's birthday is Monday. I put together a package of gifts and took that to the post office to send off today. I wanted to make sure it would arrive on his day, but in order for it to be there guaranteed, it would cost $49 to ship! Yikes! I went with the arrival of M-W with no guarantee for $17. I am hopeful that it gets there Monday, but I figure a 27 year old can handle waiting an extra day or two!  I will track it so I can let him know when to expect it at least.

I have beef and barley vegetable soup in the crockpot going for dinner.  I am on a total cleanse though. Only whole foods for me. The soup will be a good fit.  I got on the scale this morning, and I was up like 10 pounds from the last couple of weeks of not paying attention, "celebrating" and totally indulging in whatever sounded good.  I have some major cleaning up to do of my diet habits!! 
This weekend will make it a challenge, but I am determined to get back in control and in a hurry!  I'm sure I will feel better when I do.

The weather here is starting to feel like fall. I am hoping I can get out and get a few good long walks in before the really cold stuff hits. After that, I am tied to exercise videos, and those aren't my favorite choice of exercise.

Hope everyone is doing well. Check in whenever y'all get a chance!
Pam 
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25