Author Topic: A Christmas Planner??  (Read 1860 times)

Offline Rooney

A Christmas Planner??
« on: November 10, 2016, 01:04:51 PM »
I watched a youtube on a channel I frequent and this particular one was on Christmas Planning.  She had a link to an etsy listing for a download for very detailed Christmas Planner.  It had things I hadn't even thought of like a Christmas Bucket List (which I really am wanting to do this year---you know like movies to watch together or things to bake or do).  The download was half off, so only $5, so I am thinking I may get one.  Usually the only thing I do is a detailed list of gifts (one for us to buy and one list for my parents).  That is usually the extent of my planning.  Would like to try a little more organization this year.

Just curious, do any of you actually have a detailed Christmas planner to make sure you are somewhat organized or do you have some other method of keeping track of everything?

Offline pamgonzo

Re: A Christmas Planner??
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 07:33:11 AM »
I have followed this one in the past:

http://christmas.organizedhome.com/christmas-countdown/calendar

It really was helpful to keep organized.  It's late to start this one, but you probably could catch up pretty easily if you wanted to do it. Not sure if this is kind of what you are talking about, but it is free, so that is a bonus!

Wish I were more on top of the Holidays right now! Need to focus, need to focus, need to focus!!!  ;D

Good luck!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25