Author Topic: What are you making?  (Read 2214 times)

Offline gaggleofseven

What are you making?
« on: November 12, 2016, 11:14:29 AM »
I thought it would be fun to start a thread where we can talk about/share our current or recent projects. These can be craft projects, home decorating, photography, or anything you want to share!

Right now I'm working on a crocheted scarf for my mom (Christmas present). I can't figure out how to add a photo....

What are you making?

Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

shedrinkzcoffee

Re: What are you making?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 01:24:05 PM »
Right now, I'm working on clearing off the table. LOLOLOL

I think the only thing I have planned now is making a table runner for Thanksgiving.  I better hop on that, huh!

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 09:49:57 AM »
How fun!  A little extra crafting motivation is welcome, too  ;)

I've just finished the second of a pair of knit socks for my mom. I've been on such a knitting kick lately!  Not sure what I'll start next, but I'm loving working on socks.

Mandy
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

Offline sbdriver

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 05:25:10 PM »
My plan is to make "quilts" for my kids. I'm using one big piece of material though and using iron on transfers of their pets. The backing is just a fleece lap size quilt I found on sale. No way I'd have time to make actual quilts but with their pets on them I'm sure they won't care about that lol
Laurie
Many hands make light work

Offline calicogirl

• Buddy
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 09:41:37 AM »
I plan on making my 5 grandkids reading pillows. A square pillow with a pocket across the front,  to hold a book or 2.  Will put their name on the pocket, using iron on appliques. For the 3 oldest, I will put a book, mini flashlight and a bookmark in the pocket.

I have an obsession with crazy quilts at the moment, so want to try and make a table runner with crazy quilt blocks. If it turns out OK, then make my youngest granddaughter Olivia a crib size crazy quilt.

Teresa
Teresa in North AL
Married to Greg
Mom to Brandon,Heather,John,Amy,Melanie,Trey and Joel
Step Mom to Peggy
Nana to Elizabeth,Brianna,Joshua, Raylan and Olivia
Fur-mama to 2 dogs and 2 cats
Feather-mama to 2 parrots and 27 chickens